Foxy, Kira - Part #1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm assuming Nina will be back, if Alan stays till then fine, this place started like gangbusters, now there is nothing going on, and it's no coincidence it's since Alan showed up

Nina is back and Alan is home.

Also Alan didn't show up until after the place had been closed. Sorry this ain't his doing.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

Nina is back and Alan is home.

Also Alan didn't show up until after the place had been closed. Sorry this ain't his doing.

I could be wrong, it's happened once or twice in my life,:rolleyes:,  but Alan left and look at all the guests pouring in

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm assuming Nina will be back, if Alan stays till then fine, this place started like gangbusters, now there is nothing going on, and it's no coincidence it's since Alan showed up

Funnily enough I prefer the Alan we see here to the one we see at NAS, but I do think it is a valid point that the place should be allowed to develop its own character without manipulation from George.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I could be wrong, it's happened once or twice in my life,:rolleyes:,  but Alan left and look at all the guests pouring in

Thats one point of view but also its the start of the weekend and Foxy is actually here, instead of staying the night and disappearing in the morning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Thats one point of view but also its the start of the weekend and Foxy is actually here, instead of staying the night and disappearing in the morning.

No problem Just In, we won't agree on everything, We do agree that Foxy being there ups the chance of some sexy activities happening!