Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Nope. Info from James to get the benefit as existing member. I guess the campaign is for aquisition of new members. 

Ok..so let me get this straight..a loyal long time subscriber to VH does not get any benefit unless they do the workaround.

• Like 1

It is stated only new subscribers:

Any new subscription purchased within 24 hours will be doubled for FREE!

Get 60 Days for the price of 30

180 Days for the price of 90

1 Year for the price of 180 Days

2 Years for the price of a Year

x2 Subscription will be applied within 48 hours since you subscribed. Sale applies to new subscription only.

Sale starts at 20:00 Jul-21 and ends at 20:00 Jul-22 (UTC+0)

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think its a campaign aimed to get you new subscribers. Many companies do such things nowadays... 

Yes, you're right. They prefer their new membership to old memberships. Because the new member is hungry for this kind of thing, and the old one criticizes the system

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing really special I cancel my mobile contract every year because as new costumer you get the better conditions...

I have the right to use that 10 days. do they return the part corresponding to 10 days I paid when I canceled it?

5 hours ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I have the right to use that 10 days. do they return the part corresponding to 10 days I paid when I canceled it?

Yes support will add you your days again when you ask them. 

This does no longer work. Please dont use it anymore. 

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey friends, this is how you should do it:

You do not necessarily use a new mail adress. Just do the following things. Write to support asking to cancel your current subscription telling them you want to use the discount offer with a new subscription. After please make a new subscription with your old e mail adress and tell support to add your days from the cancelled subscription.

Why have to do all that "shit" when they pretty know that the account had a subscription and only did cancel to use the campaign... If they allow that scam wasn't easier to all if they just add the days to the ones that are renewing ?? just typical of this companies with their promotions "ignoring" old clients.. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes support will add you your days again when you ask them. 👍

I still can't decide. I emailed it to customer service, it's been two hours, and it's not answered. And did you have a successful feedback from do it anyone? Or did you do that?