Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

But this offer does nothing for existing and loyal subscribers Then? Bloody good eh grrrrrr

My membership ends in 10 days. If they don't make a fair campaign in 10 days, I won't renew it. I don't want to make a scam. I invite all the old and loyal members to do so. If we don't show our reactions, this VHTV will continue to make our wallet more emptying for longer..

fair campaign or nothing

2 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

My membership ends in 10 days. If they don't make a fair campaign in 10 days, I won't renew it. I don't want to make a scam. I invite all the old and loyal members to do so. If we don't show our reactions, this VHTV will continue to make our wallet more empty for longer..

Well mine renewed today and what did I get... ..NOTHING......Not good !!!!

• Like 1

Hey friends, this is how you should do it:

You do not necessarily use a new mail adress. Just do the following things. Write to support asking to cancel your current subscription telling them you want to use the discount offer with a new subscription. After please make a new subscription with your old e mail adress and tell support to add your days from the cancelled subscription.

This does no longer work. Please dont use it anymore. 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You do not necessarily use a new mail adress. Just do the following things. Write to support asking to cancel your current subscription telling them you want to use the discount offer with a new subscription. After please make a new subscription with your old e mail adress and tell support to add your days from the cancelled subscription.

Have just contacted them will await answer first but I am not happy at all.

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well mine renewed today and what did I get... ..NOTHING......Not good !!!!

Weird !! You should have got all the benefits from the scheme. Why would you need to create new email address ? Doesn’t make sense at all. As far as I understand ALL renewals should come under it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why ? Why should you have to create a new email address. All the renewals should be rewarded unless VH wants to ONLY reward the new subscribers?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You obviously do not need to contact support to cancel current subscrioption. Just cancel it yourself in your profile and then make a new subscription. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You obviously do not need to contact support to cancel current subscrioption. Just cancel it yourself in your profile and then make a new subscription. 

Is that mentioned somewhere in the announcement ?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's all very well but they have had my renewal money now so cancelling won't get that refunded will it?

7 hours ago, nack said:

Is that mentioned somewhere in the announcement ?

Nope. Info from James to get the benefit as existing member. I guess the campaign is for aquisition of new members.