Voyeur-House.TV - Part 2

Guest Just In

8 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

I still can't decide. I emailed it to customer service, it's been two hours, and it's not answered. And did you have a successful feedback from do it anyone? Or did you do that?

pm me your ticket id please. 

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

pm me your ticket id please. 

Have finally heard back from VH re this offer and to cut a long story short their answer was, tough shit. Good to know where loyal customers stand eh 😠

Does VH instruct their managers to check the cam lighting conditions when they install cams and before opening up the apartments?  I swear the lighting in Mike and Kiki's bedroom is deplorable.  I can name this one and 4 other apartments where the cam placement sucks or the lighting does.  Who installs these cams anyways and do they have any idea as to what they are doing or do they even care?  I am beginning to wonder..

41 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Does VH instruct their managers to check the cam lighting conditions when they install cams and before opening up the apartments?  I swear the lighting in Mike and Kiki's bedroom is deplorable.  I can name this one and 4 other apartments where the cam placement sucks or the lighting does.  Who installs these cams anyways and do they have any idea as to what they are doing or do they even care?  I am beginning to wonder..

Sorry, but only now?? 

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Jeka place of course,still Remeber one or two cams facing one another that at night with the cam light literally had blind capacity,but sadly isn't the only manager that does that.

• Like 1

It would be nice some kind of offer to the old clients of VH also..not only to new clients,we support them when there was only three,four houses..all the lags,stream issues,if site it's as big as it is a lot of it it's because the loyal users.

The reply i got back as follows............

Hey Robin,

This x2 Sale is applying to new subscriptions only. That means new clients with no active subscriptions are eligible to get it today.
We never forget about our most loyal users, and be sure, it will be rewarded soon. Expect more sales to come from us. Some exclusive, some not.

James

Believe that and you will believe anything lol

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Robwin said:

The reply i got back as follows............

Hey Robin,

This x2 Sale is applying to new subscriptions only. That means new clients with no active subscriptions are eligible to get it today.
We never forget about our most loyal users, and be sure, it will be rewarded soon. Expect more sales to come from us. Some exclusive, some not.

James

Believe that and you will believe anything lol

Agree with you,I am on VH for about one year or more and don't Remeber one time they give an reward,promotion to old users,but for new users..already seen it three,four times or more,they should never forget that most probraby Its the loyal old users that put them were they are,But well maybe we gona be surprised.

VHTV lost visibility last month so it is normal that it tries to attract new customers with this limited time offer
As a former member, I guess you still enjoy the price of the time that is much cheaper than the one now, so if that's the case, I think VH is already making this gift to their old customers , that of not increasing the price while the means and services set up by VH from the beginning to evolve