1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I get upset when I see you guys putting down tenants who aren't sex maniacs. I happen to have some empathy for them cause I know what this machine does to them.

I do not put anybody down. I just state my opinion. And I won't stop doing that. Don't tell me it is a surprise for them when they are on VH that they get compared to other places. I say it one more time I do not mind them stay at all but I won't stop commenting on what they do or not do

• Like 1

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Then simply do not watch. There are almost 30 apartments on this site so you can watch one when another one isn't to your liking.

That's my point too. If the tenants don't immediately start having orgies they get "the treatment". Jeka is not an idiot. He knows what's going on and he's not planning on putting in people who aren't capable of being winners on VH even if it means it will take some time. The tenants read these forums too. I just wonder how many great moments we've missed because of the shit they pull, the shit I used to pull, on the tenants like this. I know if I were a tenant and days later I looked at CC and all I saw were were people talking about was how I was boring and how I'd be lucky if I lasted a week, I'd probably think twice too. 

What this treatment does is guarantee that the managers will find real sex workers who can immediately put out on cam. That's what it really does and that's what you'll get more of. 

What's happening is this. Some of you guys are tired of the old swingers and you want new ones. Recenly the managers added some new apts that don't seem to fit the bill and so you're getting a bit snipy about it and taking it out on these new people. You don't know what these guys are capable of and you're not willing to be freaking voyeur and find out! That's what bothers me and that's why I'm upset. Can you hear me now Golfer or do you have some more silly pictures to post in place of an actual thought?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That's my point too. If the tenants don't immediately start having orgies they get "the treatment". Jeka is not an idiot. He knows what's going on and he's not planning on putting in people who aren't capable of being winners on VH even if it means it will take some time. The tenants read these forums too. I just wonder how many great moments we've missed because of the shit they pull, the shit I used to pull, on the tenants like this. I know if I were a tenant and days later I looked at CC and all I saw were were people talking about was how I was boring and how I'd be lucky if I lasted a week, I'd probably think twice too. 

What this treatment does is guarantee that the managers will find real sex workers who can immediately put out on cam. That's what it really does and that's what you'll get more of. 

What's happening is this. Some of you guys are tired of the old swingers and you want new ones. Recenly the managers added some new apts that don't seem to fit the bill and so you're getting a bit snipy about it and taking it out on these new people. You don't know what these guys are capable of and you're not willing to be freaking voyeur and find out! That's what bothers me and that's why I'm upset. Can you hear me now Golfer or do you have some more silly pictures to post in place of an actual thought?

Not at all Amy. This forum always was about talking what we like and don't like. We won't stop that. And I won't stop writing only because tenants might not like to read it. Pretty sure tenants did not like it being called "prostitutes" or saying they do fake or staged shows. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

i have a thought. i didn't think that it would be possible but because you are acting so foolishly i'm actually starting to have fun on the forum again! thanks! just keep the nonsense up & i'll continue to crack up!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

giphy (1).gif

giphy (2).gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

This forum always was about talking what we like and don't like. We won't stop that. And I won't stop writing only because tenants might not like to read it.

And no one is saying you should stop.

As for my opinion on this, as much as I find it pretty immature when people insult tenants, at the end of the day I don't give a shit one way or another what people say. All this talk about insulting tenants I find incredibly hypocritical from all of you because none of you ever has shit to say when someone when someone calls a guy a loser or makes fun of him or makes some off the wall cruel comment at his expense or talk about how the girl would be better off without him and how he should be kicked out and blah fucking blah. When people on here used to joke about causing harm to the male tenants, none of yall ever had shit to say about it. But call one of the girls a prostitute or make comments about one of the girls being the "property" of the guy she's living with, and all of a sudden the lot of you want to get on your high horse moral soapbox and talk about how bad it is to insult the "tenants" when in reality you're really just talking about insulting the women. Of course this will never apply to the people on this board who have some sick demented compulsion to try to make every fucking discussion about them instead of the actual tenants because of how much they hate their own miserable shit life, but that's another rant for another day.

For the record, I find any and all insults towards the tenants all equally stupid. Having the right to say whatever you want does NOT mean that you or anybody isn't capable of saying something that's fucking dumb. If you don't like something, don't watch it, and then you won't have to worry about saying something fucking dumb. I detest with a passion the Stella/Stephan/Alan/Eve apartment because of their cam show nonsense. I don't make 29 comments about it a day saying I don't like it just because I can. I just don't watch them and therefore I don't have to say shit about it. I hate Candy more than I hate any other person on this site. I don't have to say it everyday. I just don't watch them. But again, if you feel that you need to say everyday that somebody is boring or whatever it is, then say it. At the end of the day, none of it fucking matters anyway.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And no one is saying you should stop.

As for my opinion on this, as much as I find it pretty immature when people insult tenants, at the end of the day I don't give a shit one way or another what people say. All this talk about insulting tenants I find incredibly hypocritical from all of you because none of you ever has shit to say when someone when someone calls a guy a loser or makes fun of him or makes some off the wall cruel comment at his expense or talk about how the girl would be better off without him and how he should be kicked out and blah fucking blah. When people on here used to joke about causing harm to the male tenants, none of yall ever had shit to say about it. But call one of the girls a prostitute or make comments about one of the girls being the "property" of the guy she's living with, and all of a sudden the lot of you want to get on your high horse moral soapbox and talk about how bad it is to insult the "tenants" when in reality you're really just talking about insulting the women. Of course this will never apply to the people on this board who have some sick demented compulsion to try to make every fucking discussion about them instead of the actual tenants because of how much they hate their own miserable shit life, but that's another rant for another day.

For the record, I find any and all insults towards the tenants all equally stupid. Having the right to say whatever you want does NOT mean that you or anybody isn't capable of saying something that's fucking dumb. If you don't like something, don't watch it, and then you won't have to worry about saying something fucking dumb. I detest with a passion the Stella/Stephan/Alan/Eve apartment because of their cam show nonsense. I don't make 29 comments about it a day saying I don't like it just because I can. I just don't watch them and therefore I don't have to say shit about it. I hate Candy more than I hate any other person on this site. I don't have to say it everyday. I just don't watch them. But again, if you feel that you need to say everyday that somebody is boring or whatever it is, then say it. At the end of the day, none of it fucking matters anyway.

You are right. But I already defended male guys here too. I usually do not make a difference. At least I try to. :wink:

Come on boys and girls lets not start sniping at each other and pissing everyone off.

As has been said if you don't like anything on VH you don't have to write a bloody novel about it just don't fucking watch it. I am sure out of nearly 30 apartments we can all find something to tickle our fancy without having to slag each other off. 

By all means have a little moan and a little criticism, I often do, but we don't all write pages of crap, just enjoy what you like and ignore the rest if you don't like it, it ain't rocket science.

• Like 2

Whole lottas bitching in here about people bitching in here.  My take is this, if you're going to bitch, bitch about something that matters.  Such as the crappy, lighting, crappy cam placement, crappy servers and infernal buffering.  Perhaps if enough people bitch we'll see some over-all site improvement.. 

Bitching about the tenants seems to only piss them off if they read the forums and piss others in here off if they don't.  I confess, I have been  guilty too at times.  For instance, I hate mole sex!!  Hate it I tell you!!  HATE IT!!:biggrin:  I hate the blinds spot in almost all the apartments where often the tenants will hide for amorous encounters (like that amorous, didn't ya Jabbath? :biggrin:

Conversely, to bitch simply because someone doesn't have a 11" dick (Yeah before anyone brings it up I did mention someone's little we we once; but I also apologized for it so there! ::)). Or to bitch because a certain apartment doesn't have continuous or does have continuous cam shows seems, to me, to be an exercise in futility.  Although I guess if you have no life and you are afraid of your wife, kids, neighbors, and just about anyone else, this is as good a place as any to vent your frustrations about your miserable life.  I guess...:huh:    

• Like 5