Candy & Dean Part #2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna is the wife of Alex. They were on VV before and joined VHTV later. They are still managers and manage the places of Misty, Lexy & Pete and Lisa & Grant, Candy & Dean, Anastasia and Courtney & Jason. They got a little baby boy and had to leave the project. First time Stew was there and slept at Annas place during a party she shaved his head. That's why I said he can be lucky Anna is not around. 

Here is a pic of Anna

Anna34.thumb.JPG.8832c6240fe5eca8cf34b28928391dbc.JPG  0   282.17 kB

Thanks for the info Jab...I was only joking cos I'll never catch up. tbh, and I couldn't afford to watch 2 voyeur sites 😉...Just thought I'd say hello since the footy's finished...😁

• Like 1

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The weird thing is how a "suppose" group of friends let him sleeping like that in the middle of the kitchen floor with a  couch, bed, bathtub 😁or  other more cozy areas with some blankets or something.. And yes even knowing is historic ..
Btw, funny how is everybody on that table socializing 😁

I guess that's why no one's helping Stew. Too busy on phones. And after the last time they :helpedhelped" him, he's better off left face down on the floor

On 7/13/2018 at 11:01 PM, Robwin said:

Well i suppose if you had months and months of sex 24/7 maybe the old dick would begin to get a bit limp lol not that i am talking from experience of course lol.

Lol, then please explain where you have gained such info? 😁