Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #4

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

As I said in the first post on, I have been accompanying this situation for a long time and I have already assembled my opinion as on the basis that this genital region and Alan is very sensitive. Even to put on the condom is uncomfortable at times.

But I believe the pain at the time really was considerable.

See that even walking after the incident was a little difficult. He stayed a long time, sitting and huddled on the couch.
😆👎😆 again , hehehe,

Still talking about Alans dick lol 🤣

Anyone seen Nina and Alan having anal sex in recent months,if so when?i remember they had the best(in terms of view of it)anal sex months ago in bedroom but don't remember them doing it again and that explicit view.

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Anyone seen Nina and Alan having anal sex in recent months,if so when?i remember they had the best(in terms of view of it)anal sex months ago in bedroom but don't remember them doing it again and that explicit view.

No, Ze81
To tell you the truth, I think the last anal sex we had here in the project was Edda and Joe (alone). After what we had between George and poor Serena.🤐

A lot that I do not see this practice between Nina and Alan and yes, I miss that too.
As you emphasized it was one of their best performances compared to the overall.

😋

29 minutes ago, thedbear said:

No, Ze81
To tell you the truth, I think the last anal sex we had here in the project was Edda and Joe (alone). After what we had between George and poor Serena.

A lot that I do not see this practice between Nina and Alan and yes, I miss that too.
As you emphasized it was one of their best performances compared to the overall.

nyusha has done it quite a lot.

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just a friendly word to Serena, don't go mad on the tats they ain't doing you any favours. All those tats on Foxy look fucking awful. 

Robwin, You must therefore believe that Serena reads this. Do you have any evidence that this is the case? Interested in finding out.

11 minutes ago, squish said:

Robwin, You must therefore believe that Serena reads this. Do you have any evidence that this is the case? Interested in finding out.

For sure she does... She already licked the pussy from the worker colleague that quotes post from here on their professional twitter