Chris & Dana Part #1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Are you saying that we should be quiet so that we can continue to see guests being illegally broadcasted to the internet? Surely, that's out of bounds right?

Well, there is injustice.

Dana - said in English. All others say in Russian-language similar tales. And they do not incur any penalties. In reality, you need to do same with 25+ active apartments. I guarantee it😉.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's a stupid lie and violates the guests privacy.

What I find stupid about this is, Groomy has said multiple times in the past that a lot of tenants lie to their guests. Yet you felt it necessary to single out THIS apartment. You want to act like you're doing some kind of good moral service, but you're really not. Only thing you managed to do is potentially kill of one apartment. And now Groomy has even less reason to translate things that go on in the apartments, when there are people like you who will cherry pick who and what they will snitch to VH about.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

What I find stupid about this is, Groomy has said multiple times in the past that a lot of tenants lie to their guests. Yet you felt it necessary to single out THIS apartment. You want to act like you're doing some kind of good moral service, but you're really not. Only thing you managed to do is potentially kill of one apartment. And now Groomy has even less reason to translate things that go on in the apartments, when there are people like you who will cherry pick who and what they will snitch to VH about.

Groomy is free to make tickets when he hears at other places. I can't make tickets when I did not hear and understood it personally. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Groomy is free to make tickets when he hears at other places. I can't make tickets when I did not hear and understood it personally. 

Now you're the culprit, for doing the right thing.

I know two girls who got caught up on the internet, and their life became hell, and one of them ended up killing himself.😯

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Having said all this, Summer smiling at the cam on her way out did seem to suggest she knew what was going on. Well thats my excuse anyway lol.

the biggest fools of all are the cc members, didn't you know that? 😀

• Like 1

Hace 1 hora, novio dijo:

Bueno, hay injusticia.

Dana - dijo en inglés. Todos los demás dicen en cuentos similares en ruso. Y no incurrir en ninguna penalización. En realidad, debes hacer lo mismo con más de 25 apartamentos activos. Lo garantizo 😉 .

De hecho, el gran error de Dana ha sido hablar en inglés.