Nina & Alan Part #2

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

look more, or rather see (as I have seen).
They did not have an argument but talked. And in my understanding about what was happening in the room with Edda and Joe. Alan remained balanced and restrained.

As for masturbating, note that he is considered a time only played with his dick, without seeking the climax,
Just like NIna when it's on your phone,

However when he does it with Nina its climax is almost that immediate.

it's not what most watching vh want to see. i still think that he's not with the program anymore & will leave. maybe because their views will be way down.

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's not what most watching vh want to see. i still think that he's not with the program anymore & will leave. maybe because their views will be way down.

unfortunately what VHTV wants as an audience reference is what will bring the site down very soon. And I emphasize "soon".

Soon, soon another competition like RLC lands on him and the boat will effectively sink,

The essence that was here before, the initial and innovative proposal, is being lost and equally cannibalizing (in the best understanding of the word).
Sad but true.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 6:16 PM, golfer06 said:

alan is still not with it. after he "let" nina blow him they had a discussion. wish i knew what it was about but he hasn't been paying much attention to her at all. he'd rather jerk off. i think soon he will be gone from the project. nina then will have to decide if she wants to stay or not. jmo.

Wow, it's gotten that bad? When Serena left, the writing was on the wall for this place. Are you watching the game tonight golfer?  Some friends will be here shortly, and had a few margaritas already, I'm off tommorow so I'm having some fun tonight!