Nina & Alan Part #2

The rise and fall of George's #1 Apartment.

In RLC, they have participants staying there for many years. But it is sad to say that in VH, most participants leave after ~one year. The job takes a toll on people's moral and mental health.

Not sure if any participant survived for two years in VH.

Why? I think it is VH's compensation method. Premium subscribers have a choice to enjoy the timeline and archive where participant's won't get paid.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The rise and fall of George's #1 Apartment.

In RLC, they have participants staying there for many years. But it is sad to say that in VH, most participants leave after ~one year. The job takes a toll on people's moral and mental health.

Not sure if any participant survived for two years in VH.

Why? I think it is VH's compensation method. Premium subscribers have a choice to enjoy the timeline and archive where participant's won't get paid.

VH don't even have two years...  The longest one  (not counting the offline time in the middle) is Mary

• Like 1

I think the party could be well and truly over here. Normally when they are away Jane or some one normally comes and stays to keep it ticking over but no sign if that so far. Shame as it was VH's star apartment once.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Actually, their first few weeks were not that great at all. At least for the cc crowd. They had almost constant sex, yet no one seemed to care much. It wasn't until Serena came along that they hit the jackpot. 

Nop.. on first 2 weeks i remember they got pretty success because sex was the only thing they was doing.. then it was a pretty bored days there and went basically quickly in silent till the serena arrive  ( i remember at that time doing a post comparing that situations with number of pages.. )

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well they gave us many nice moments but I won't miss them. 

I would say they didn't leave.. but it's seems that in the actual moment they only needed 10 minutes to empty the house.. 
Also won't miss them 

• Like 1

Guest maitre197

I think it is time to say bye-bye  to  these old-timers  of VH. But I dont see the worse next generation!

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I remember cause it was an eye opener that proved sex alone wasn't enough to hold people's interest anymore. I knew then it was a turn for the worse for the sake of couples like Violet and Jeff. The progression and the need for extras was evident.

Yes, that need for extras ... totally