Nina & Alan Part #2

Wonder if A&N have some kind of contract with manager so they can't leave or something till contract ends,they look tired,not happy in cams,reminds an little other case,Layne and his girl,they stayed online basicaly till she was in time to have baby and those last three,four months were painful to watch,all th contrary to for exemple Eric and Layla,this two leaved some months prior to deliver And think thy did the correct thing.Kinda feel A&N are an more similar case to Layne than to E&L.

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wonder if A&N have some kind of contract with manager so they can't leave or something till contract ends

of course they can leave whenever they want; why they might couldn't? any contract can be terminated ( if they have any, in what I solely doubt, despite all that discourse about it  )  if applies to simple job only, saying in general

26 minutes ago, waldi said:

of course they can leave whenever they want; why they might couldn't? any contract can be terminated ( if they have any, in what I solely doubt, despite all that discourse about it  )  if applies to simple job only, saying in general

It's very usual people sign in contracts in vh (think it's contrats,and also papers to acept to be in cams for guests etc),but of course anyone can leave and break contracts But usualy have some consequences,to me it feels they just don't  enjoy to be in site,online.But I could be wrong,maybe they also need th money etc.Maybe things will step up again who knows,but kinda strange no new guests etc.

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's very usual people sign in contracts in vh (think it's contrats,and also papers to acept to be in cams for guests etc),but of course anyone can leave and break contracts But usualy have some consequences,to me it feels they just don't  enjoy to be in site,online.But I could be wrong,maybe they also need th money etc.Maybe things will step up again who knows,but kinda strange no new guests etc.

Another section between Allen and Edda will boost this apartment up. Shit, bring back Serena for a one week contract. Her presence alone will bring back the curiosity to this apartment.

51 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's very usual people sign in contracts in vh

I think what they sign is an acceptance of rules including renting and bills  rather than a real typical contract which usually defines for how much money one works, how many hours and also for what period of time.

• Upvote 1

Its sad seeing Nina in such a state she just can't stop scratching,  wish she would leave and get it sorted perhaps being away from this environment may even help her but to stay here and forever bloody scratching is not nice to watch.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Its sad seeing Nina in such a state she just can't stop scratching,  wish she would leave and get it sorted perhaps being away from this environment may even help her but to stay here and forever bloody scratching is not nice to watch.

That why my "finally she get conscious" when support said that she will be away for a long time.. but after all seems not and someone lied pretty bad to support..
All that scratching is destroying her (like Alley Barber said) physically and mentally. She even had all her fingers yesterday with some kind of tape to avoid scratching but some time after she remove it

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That why my "finally she get conscious" when support said that she will be away for a long time.. but after all seems not and someone lied pretty bad to support..
All that scratching is destroying her (like Alley Barber said) physically and mentally. She even had all her fingers yesterday with some kind of tape to avoid scratching but some time after she remove it

Yes it is getting very bad even in the kitchen just now she just could stop and even got some wet wipes from the box but nothing seems to help it. She really needs to leave and get it sorted if only for her own piece of mind.

Just now, Robwin said:

Yes it is getting very bad even in the kitchen just now she just could stop and even got some wet wipes from the box but nothing seems to help it. She really needs to leave and get it sorted if only for her own piece of mind.

I know how pretty stressful and destroying that can be .. she will not stop it unless get proper help and change the atual lifestyle.. 
On my youngest time i had something similar (but was just in a area of the arm) and the only way to avoid the scratching was the use a ligature around the area because already was making blood .. there she can't do that.. 

Just now, Sparkles said:

I know how pretty stressful and destroying that can be .. she will not stop it unless get proper help and change the atual lifestyle.. 
On my youngest time i had something similar (but was just in a area of the arm) and the only way to avoid the scratching was the use a ligature around the area because already was making blood .. there she can't do that.. 

I think she could be preparing to leave as she is taking all her pictures off the wall in the bedroom and lots of clothes are laid out on the bed.

Yeah she is packing a bag now so looks as though she is going to leave.

• Like 1