Nina & Alan Part #2

Sadly. But expected.:confused:

When Nina returned from vacation still sick. I understood that it was matter of time.

I miss her. But again - question of health🏥. And she objectively can not work in VH now.

When that happens. She was undoubtedly best in professionalism, in understanding show construction, timings, angles and direction. Their topic is second after Anna and Alex in number of posts.

About Edda - unequal replacement. Nina is more interesting and active in everyday life. And more friends/guests. Edda invited Nora (:heart:), another girl.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

My long time dream is coming true. Allan and Edda alone there

That is something I would like to see also but have my doubts as Joe always seems to crop up when least expected so I think he is still in the picture.

However Edda and Alan are certainly very close and she seems to be the first he turns to in times of problems.

8 hours ago, groomy said:

About Edda - unequal replacement. Nina is more interesting and active in everyday life. And more friends/guests. Edda invited Nora (:heart:), another girl.

Interestingly, I prefer Edda. Edda shines like a start and she does not have to invite anyone. She is so beautiful and charming that I love to look at her than anyone else. I prefer to see her alone with Allan rather than having bunch of useless guests  around.

Edda left at 10:30 anyway, so having Edda here was too good to be true.

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not an Edda fan,so Gess apartment for now it's closed to me😅.I think only way to save it from an expected close it's to find a new Serena..but that's almost impossible,neitehr Edda,Jane,Sina etc come close to Serena and the impact she had in the house and site.

I am an Edda fan big time.

The problem was with Joe not Edda. I saw Edda performance when Joe was not around and I have no doubt Edda will shine if she joins Allan.

Well, Nina did not set up a travel bag, but rather a few changes of clothes. And neither were intimate clothes (which were conditioned in a simple backpack).
In addition to an expressive number of documents (or exams).

As for Alan, note that for days he did not leave near NIna. Natural that with his "trip or treatment" he would also be absent.

and again I still can not understand why such a strong current here separates couples (who actually behave and act like).

They tried this with Anna and Alex in the beginning and see what they gave.

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Not an Edda fan,so Gess apartment for now it's closed to me😅.I think only way to save it from an expected close it's to find a new Serena..but that's almost impossible,neitehr Edda,Jane,Sina etc come close to Serena and the impact she had in the house and site.

Like many I am an Edda fan big time and would have liked her to have had an apartment instead of Sina really (rather ironic that Sina has Edda's old apartment ) but it would only work if Joe was not around.

Edda on her own I am sure would be a sure fire hit as she could really explore her girly side as well which I am sure is only waiting to burst out as was shown with Nora before Joe stepped in and stopped it all.

But as long as she is with Joe, which I assume she still is, it ain't ever going to happen which is a great shame as Edda is bubbly and lots of fun. 

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I am an Edda fan big time.

The problem was with Joe not Edda. I saw Edda performance when Joe was not around and I have no doubt Edda will shine if she joins Allan.

It's tastes,I dont like much Edda with or without joe,but I can understand some like her and even a lot.Its just i didn't feel atrative  to her body type for exemple.But for exemple i find Marla very attractive but others Probrably dont.

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Like many I am an Edda fan big time and would have liked her to have had an apartment instead of Sina really (rather ironic that Sina has Edda's old apartment ) but it would only work if Joe was not around.

Edda on her own I am sure would be a sure fire hit as she could really explore her girly side as well which I am sure is only waiting to burst out as was shown with Nora before Joe stepped in and stopped it all.

But as long as she is with Joe, which I assume she still is, it ain't ever going to happen which is a great shame as Edda is bubbly and lots of fun. 

As i said to zoifan also,it's tastes,I don't find her attractive so never watch her much,with joe or not.But Gess if one day she separate joe then she probably would have enought fans to have her own place.Personaly would prefer an Serena's own place.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:21 PM, zoifan said:

The rise and fall of George's #1 Apartment.

In RLC, they have participants staying there for many years. But it is sad to say that in VH, most participants leave after ~one year. The job takes a toll on people's moral and mental health.

Not sure if any participant survived for two years in VH.

Why? I think it is VH's compensation method. Premium subscribers have a choice to enjoy the timeline and archive where participant's won't get paid.

One year? Do not last more than 6 months (the most insistent).
MaIs than at the time of reviewing this cannibalistic "scheme" and Highlander (only one can remain), which VH has the standard today

• Like 1