Nina & Alan Part #2

I think after Serena departed George still tried to bring something that mantain the house relevant but Jane,the couple that only have sex in bedroom in bed in dark,Sina etc all them were not an solution at all,think that Kira place for some time by now becomed George priority house and most of th novelty and effort gone to there.In my opinion was an mistake,with foxy also departure Kira place lost a lot,and Altought place have plenty of action I think it's not for everyone taste,his other houses..never watched..don't enjoy watch Polly,Valery,Otto,Lola..at some moment in time this manager have two top houses..Nina,Alan and Serena and foxy and Kira.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think after Serena departed George still tried to bring something that mantain the house relevant but Jane,the couple that only have sex in bedroom in bed in dark,Sina etc all them were not an solution at all,think that Kira place for some time by now becomed George priority house and most of th novelty and effort gone to there.In my opinion was an mistake,with foxy also departure Kira place lost a lot,and Altought place have plenty of action I think it's not for everyone taste,his other houses..never watched..don't enjoy watch Polly,Valery,Otto,Lola..at some moment in time this manager have two top houses..Nina,Alan and Serena and foxy and Kira.

Jane was nice but seemed to have zero personality. Kira house recently seems to have lost it a bit and afraid Kira does nothing for me apart from put me off lol. Gonna take a lot to put this place back on the map I think, Edda would do it but don't think that's an option which is a shame.

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

One year? Do not last more than 6 months (the most insistent).
MaIs than at the time of reviewing this cannibalistic "scheme" and Highlander (only one can remain), which VH has the standard today

Highlander, :There can be only one" Duncan McLeod, and I would bang the hell out oh him if given the chance!! With hi beautiful long hair ummm ummm good!! How everything bear?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Highlander, :There can be only one" Duncan McLeod, and I would bang the hell out oh him if given the chance!! With hi beautiful long hair ummm ummm good!! How everything bear?

How the hell did the Highlander get into this thread or am I missing something apart from the fact that Ash would love to bang the shit out of him 😎

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

That is one of the best movies ever made. And yes, he is a very attractive guy. The Kurgan is the ultimate villain.  That guys deserved an Oscar for that one!

Haha the Kurgan reminds me of the one guy at VV back at the days we called "the kurgan" 😂

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

It's was wrong of me to think this way, but I wanted so bad for him to devastate Voro with the infamous baseball bat. I really thought he was going to do it.

Totally not wrong thinking. Would have been hilarious 🤪

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Indeed, we were all thinking the same thing. He was a trip. A bad lover and very crude. It was funny cause when he got drunk he turned from Mr. Toughguy into a handsy, bi-curious, flower. 😊

To me he never really seemed like Mr Toughguy 😂

• Like 1

Wait..let me se if I understood well jabba and Amy talk..you two are saying that Harry Potter it's not really an wizard but..an newspaper boy deliver and that the meaning of life Its to build an small boat with the shape of an Mcload burger and get prepared to ride the ocean with two bald head chickens companion.Hell yes,I got it!PS..don't forget to take out the small green eggs from the microwave!Cheers.

• Like 2