Nina & Alan Part #2

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Finally:

Nina will soon leave us for a long time.
Her return to the project is not guaranteed.
She has health problems.
Alan will stay with us.

alan was much attached to nina than her to him , may be kira and her friends will replace nina

56 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well well well the mind boggles as to what may be the final outcome here then? Seems very strange for Edda to arrive there at 05:54 am wow and then Alan at 06:00 am i can't begin to imagine what will happen now as i assume Nina has now left for however long no one knows? One can only say really watch this space???

though the last time i saw Nina there she was scratching almost un-controlable

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well well well the mind boggles as to what may be the final outcome here then? Seems very strange for Edda to arrive there at 05:54 am wow and then Alan at 06:00 am i can't begin to imagine what will happen now as i assume Nina has now left for however long no one knows? One can only say really watch this space???

though the last time i saw Nina there she was scratching almost un-controlable

Nothing is strange there...... 

I guess George is not giving up and he is doing whatever it takes to save the apartment,

My long time dream is coming true. Allan and Edda alone there.

Note that Edda does not have her ring on today. Does that mean we are getting closer to changing the apartment name to "Edda & Allan"? Nah, that is such long long shot. 

Not an Edda fan,so Gess apartment for now it's closed to me😅.I think only way to save it from an expected close it's to find a new Serena..but that's almost impossible,neitehr Edda,Jane,Sina etc come close to Serena and the impact she had in the house and site.