Nina & Alan Part #2

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Joe comes to save the apartment, bringing his own special kind of excitement!

image.thumb.png.10dc5179c0f9b6c4e27261bd16947f4f.png

I knew this would please bear. Actually I read the above caption too quickly and thought it said '....special kind of excrement.' Apologies to Joe.

23 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the couch can go along with anna's green blanket!😄

22 hours ago, squish said:

Should get a good price for the couch. It was replaced when Serena left.

7 hours ago, Attalawrence said:

That couch probably smells like asshole mixed with febreze. The amount of DNA on that coach could populate the whole earth.

Nina was "extremely" careful for the organizing and cleaning factor of this apartment.
Serena was, too (only on a less paranoid level).
Even Alan has already come clean with this couch on one of NIna's recent "trips."

Hard to say which furniture there has no "memories" DNA. Not even the kitchen table escapes.
I do not therefore believe that it should have an inappropriate or characteristic smells.

At least that was not transparent in the guests, their users and even Nina's family.

For the "infamous" also green blanket, and that was shown to be from the VV time, I note that he not only survived, but still fulfilled his main role with Anna even during her pregnancy process.

I can almost bet he still exists today and possibly extending his usefulness to little Alex. Mainly because he might have been conceived on top of this. .

18 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

Edda is in the house now. I told you guys, she and Joe maybe moving with Alan until Nina returns.

that all the angels listen to him. At least the organization of the place will be saved; And Alan will not go alone on his next birthday ..
🙏

37 minutes ago, Just In said:

It looks like they went to Kenny's boot training camp for being on VHTV.🤣🤣🤣

the girl seemed a little annoyed with the cams. Let's give the credit that this is normal for the first time.
But I do not feel a good vibe for this new "friend" of Alan.Print, sixth sense, I do not know.

But everything is still too early to be drawn into this big whiteboard that the project now turns into.
✍️