Nina & Alan Part #2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Be careful. The bathtub might become jealous 😂

God have mercy!To much exciting things going on in this house,will make an break because my 💜 can't take it all.Jabba my friend i recomend you the same.IKEA..action packed 🏡.

• Like 1

Dear XXX!

We did not expect Nina get sick. It was a really bad news. At the moment there are several possibilities:

1. Alan will appear with a new woman participant.

2. New participants will come to that realm.

At the moment, this issue is being addressed. We provide all possible support.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dear XXX!

We did not expect Nina get sick. It was a really bad news. At the moment there are several possibilities:

So-so. Nina - sick many months (6+). But chronically. She had few disease exacerbations. The last and strongest - 2-3 weeks before vacation. She even told to George - If after vacation will not get better, she will most likely leave project.

So it is not sudden.

1) I do not believe in that.

2) See George can find interesting people.

But in general, we now have Em&Bob - dead in fact, online or offline. Nina&Alan - dead. Courtney - dead. Pablo&Juliet - last 10 days agony (Nov16 rent is over - landlord is already warned that apartment is returning).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dear XXX!

Da Hell,"we did not expected Nina to get sick",didn't they watch the house for the last year..she always had the skin problem and was out an good few time to "recover p,get better."Alan will apear with an new woman"..hep makes sense,he it's with Nina but will live with other woman,new participants will come to the place...this makes sense but it's taking to much time...seing how George nowdays works..the new participants could very well just be guests we seen already.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dear XXX!

I hope that means support to Nina.