Alan

4 hours ago, budda said:

Maybe what you say is not 100% correct.
Here in Italy, if you go to the clinic or hospital privately (or with the costs covered by an insurance) you can receive relatives and / or friends at any time of day and - in some cases - these can stay with the patient all the night on a small temporary bed.

When ever is anyone 100% correct? It was only a comment after all who knows where she is?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

When ever is anyone 100% correct? It was only a comment after all who knows where she is?

The health reasons is just a convenient excuse to keep the ball rolling. Truth is, nobody knows where Nina is. I'm amazed that some grown men on this site actually believe that crap.

11 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

The health reasons is just a convenient excuse to keep the ball rolling. Truth is, nobody knows where Nina is. I'm amazed that some grown men on this site actually believe that crap.

An amazed grown men even comment on this site, including me, we are all sad bastards really 🤣🤣

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

I'm amazed that some grown men on this site actually believe that crap.

Grown men are also able to watch what happened there with Nina all the time and it was totally obvious she has some serious health issues with her skin. Sometimes thinking before writing might help 🙄

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Grown men are also able to watch what happened there with Nina all the time and it was totally obvious she has some serious health issues with her skin. Sometimes thinking before writing might help 🙄

Don't get all salty with me. Scratching is not life threatening disease. Not to the point where you have to go another state to get treatment and be absent from you job for an extended period of time. 

Remember, this is the same site that claimed Serena was absent because she got some bartending  job, all the while she was gone from the project.

Don't get mad at me, learn to put 2 and 2 together.

1 minute ago, Attalawrence said:

Don't get all salty with me. Scratching is not life threatening disease. Not to the point where you have to go another state to get treatment and be absent from you job for an extended period of time. 

Remember, this is the same site that claimed Serena was absent because she got some bartending  job, all the while she was gone from the project.

Don't get mad at me, learn to put 2 and 2 together.

Groomy said countless times here it is a serious problem most likely induced by stress and other factors. Maybe her immune system acts against her. I agree sometimes saying health issues is bullshit but here it is the truth. Sorry for the salt 😉 Hope we are cool again

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

People have said it's an autoimmune disorder. She doesn't appear to have any noticeable plaques so it's probably not psoriasis. There are many causes of pruritus.  Likely she has some another medical condition in her internal organs or nervous system, potentially serious, that is causing the itching.  

that Diagnosis or another , i think the main problem is the bad and uncaring management from the apt manger , nina wasn't the first one who Suddenly leave

15 minutes ago, x1000 said:

that Diagnosis or another , i think the main problem is the bad and uncaring management from the apt manger , nina wasn't the first one who Suddenly leave

WTF has illness got to do with the manager anyway he's only their landlord for gods sake.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Because managers and tenants frequently use "illness" as a convenient excuse when they don't want people to know what's really going on. Watching VHTV is mostly about the ever ending quest for knowledge. This is all part of that game. It used to be that you could trust what VHTV said about what was going on, but now the default is, lies. So, that leaves people to seek the truth on their own. 

Well, that is the tweeter guy. He is clueless and he says whatever BS.

• Like 1