Zack & Blonde Part #2

56 minutes ago, groomy said:

About incident. Asked to comment in PM. But if @Voyeur House TV open apartment - and kind of normal activity is all being done/nothing happened. Even seriously upped an apartment on global list. So I think it's worth doing it in "extended public version with gifs" too.

In fact, this is worse than I thought. I assumed - usual difference of mentality EU&US subscribers and Russia girls&guys (girl not like this - but not against too). But girl - really said "No" and "Hard stoppers". After there was a key point. She drank something and her condition changed. She was quickly dead. Well, then - drugged&rape.

She said many times - "Do not touch me!", "Guys take your hands off" and many variations - including hard (dirty talk).

dhq5.gif

xafv.gif

Then decision is made - "Fuck this bitch no matter what"

3pn6.gif

She feels worse - but still resists.

D6ia.gif

Now she will weaken and we will do it!

D6ig.gif

Plan B

First time - she refuses.

649.jpg

After 15 minutes - she drinks.

648.jpg

She said - I want to sleep. Zack said - Спи, отдыхай. (Sleep&Rest)

670.jpg

After she "died". ~10 min after drink. But not full. Last Activity. She tried to resist. And said "Кто здесь? Сука отпусти!!" / Who is there? "Bitch" keep your hands!! - this is hard stopper and indicator that she does not know where she.

671.jpg

D6iZ.gif

Pants cut.

D6iv.gif

Last - Zack prepare to next guy in life this girl.

672.jpg

Returning Zack and Blonde online was also worse than I expected. I believed on basis of these tweets - there was gentlemen’s agreement. Z&B - invite girl again - only then apartment online. They show for subscribers that everyone is happy - no problem.

64.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong - but at moment, it looks like girl got really bad experience and added guys to ignore-list. Therefore, at this point - in fact, Zack's version has no evidence. And therefore - it looks like current situation (no invite that guest girl) is approved @Voyeur House TV . But again. Let return Gloria and Romeo — they had more evidence just "role-playing game fighting". Because after 40 minutes they were reconciled and tearfully asked not to kick out them. Why they are worse? And I repeat - home violence (in format Gloria&Romeo) is an not hard crime under criminal law in Russia&Ukraine. Rape&Drugged - this is serious criminal offense in Russia&Ukraine. Girl not go to police. But if you kick out Gloria and Romeo for fight (after - reconciled and tearfully asked not to kick out them) - then why Zack is stay here???

Again - if @Voyeur House TV wants to know more - they should watch this video. With investigation. Different girl&result - but scenario is one. Or hidden use drugs on girls - already supported @Voyeur House TV?

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm26/cam13/guys-try-to-seduce-wasted-barbie-nov-9

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm26/cam14/barbie-is-wasted-nov-9

@Voyeur House TV chose money instead of decency and good reputation. Well, when time to extend my premium access, I will take this into account.👎

Nice one @groomy 
Not even close to be a surprise after all i see/know about them but glad once again you show what this abusers/rapers are (not even the first time) and with strong and clear evidences.. @Zack this is what you are.. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, groomy said:

About incident. Asked to comment in PM. But if @Voyeur House TV open apartment - and kind of normal activity is all being done/nothing happened. Even seriously upped an apartment on global list. So I think it's worth doing it in "extended public version with gifs" too.

In fact, this is worse than I thought. I assumed - usual difference of mentality EU&US subscribers and Russia girls&guys (girl not like this - but not against too). But girl - really said "No" and "Hard stoppers". After there was a key point. She drank something and her condition changed. She was quickly dead. Well, then - drugged&rape.

She said many times - "Do not touch me!", "Guys take your hands off" and many variations - including hard (dirty talk).

dhq5.gif

xafv.gif

D6in.gif

Then decision is made - "Fuck this bitch no matter what"

3pn6.gif

She feels worse - but still resists.

D6ia.gif

Now she will weaken and we will do it!

D6ig.gif

Plan B

First time - she refuses.

649.jpg

After 15 minutes - she drinks.

648.jpg

She said - I want to sleep. Zack said - Спи, отдыхай. (Sleep&Rest)

670.jpg

After she "died". ~10 min after drink. But not full. Last Activity. She tried to resist. And said "Кто здесь? Сука отпусти!!" / Who is there? "Bitch" keep your hands!! - this is hard stopper and indicator that she does not know where she.

671.jpg

D6iZ.gif

Pants cut.

D6iv.gif

Last - Zack prepare to next guy in life this girl.

672.jpg

Returning Zack and Blonde online was also worse than I expected. I believed on basis of these tweets - there was gentlemen’s agreement. Z&B - invite girl again - only then apartment online. They show for subscribers that everyone is happy - no problem.

64.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong - but at moment, it looks like girl got really bad experience and added guys to ignore-list. Therefore, at this point - in fact, Zack's version has no evidence. And therefore - it looks like current situation (no invite that guest girl) is approved @Voyeur House TV . But again. Let return Gloria and Romeo — they had more evidence just "role-playing game fighting". Because after 40 minutes they were reconciled and tearfully asked not to kick out them. Why they are worse? And I repeat - home violence (in format Gloria&Romeo) is an not hard crime under criminal law in Russia&Ukraine. Rape&Drugged - this is serious criminal offense in Russia&Ukraine. Girl not go to police. But if you kick out Gloria and Romeo for fight (after - reconciled and tearfully asked not to kick out them) - then why Zack is stay here???

Again - if @Voyeur House TV wants to know more - they should watch this video. With investigation. Different girl&result - but scenario is one. Or hidden use drugs on girls - already supported @Voyeur House TV?

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm26/cam13/guys-try-to-seduce-wasted-barbie-nov-9

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm26/cam14/barbie-is-wasted-nov-9

@Voyeur House TV chose money instead of decency and good reputation. Well, when time to extend my premium access, I will take this into account.👎

How they are idiot like that he put his biography on the ledge.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Ok, I know everyone is so passionate about this rape incident. There is no excuse Zack to invite that tattoo asshole idiot. 

I have absolute no intention to blame anyone other than Zack and the tattooed asshole. But I need to highlight the responsibility of elders when they raise a girl. From the age 11, a girl needs to understand the profile of different type of male that she will be dealing with  during  different stages of her life. The victim girl here acted so naive, and was taken advantage of. When she is not interested, she should not (#1) walk in an cam apartment with connect. When she did, she should (#2) call a cab when she observes the attitude of the tattooed asshole. Finally, (#3) when she notice these guys do not have any manner and act like thugs, she should have refused to get drunk.  

In most civilized countries  (definitely middle east not included) law support naive vulnerable females. Prosecutors have more freedom to win a tougher penalty for predators who pry on naive girls.

However, I wanted to highlight the importance of awareness for females to prevent a rape case rather than seeking justice after getting rape. It wouldn't get any easier for a girl to smell trouble out of the tattooed asshole. She should have left when she is not interested.  

As sad as it was, this should be a lesson learned for us to pass to relatives so they won't be so naive.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest maitre197

I partially watched the conflict party. I do not consider Zack and Blondie  as the guiltuies in the rape. I have no intention to boycott the viewing of their realm. But I continue dont watch this realm due to their inactivity.

10 hours ago, maitre197 said:

I partially watched the conflict party. I do not consider Zack and Blondie  as the guiltuies in the rape. I have no intention to boycott the viewing of their realm. But I continue dont watch this realm due to their inactivity.

And I agree and disagree.

1) Girls who do not really want sex now, but will not mind if guys are interested, show themselves Macho, etc. They some resistance is a call = guy do more! When forum member sent me video - opening it, I was thinking about this option. But I was wrong:confused:.

2) Girls who do not want sex. And seduction, handing - not nice for them. But this is not level - run out of apartment and call police/taxi. That girl - in this category. She was definitely against fuck and touch&pawing too. She asked guys not to touch her. And give time to stay until morning - after she left. That's all.

3) Girls - who would run out of the apartment, even naked and ran to call police.

She is in category 2. And fact:

1) They charged tea&cocktail. And several times - they insistently offered to drink (drink, you will get better!). In 5-59 - she drink. After ~7-10 mins she wanted to sleep. The last activity was at 6-13 (drinking 5-59) - she was half-delirious, did not understand where she is and who is it. Then she did not even change the position. Did not say single word, not single sound.

2) This is second incident - in this scenario for month. But that girl got mixed up with another drug. And it was noted even on the forum. Not me - another member.

Just some details more - the tattooed guy couldn't take pants off. An idea with scissors Zack. Here speaks - Take scissors in table.

6780.jpg

6781.jpg

6782.jpg

6783.jpg

6-23 - same pose girl, she dead (in drugged sleep).

6784.jpg

Zack thinks help friend fuck her. Again, focus on girl hand. And even slap on ass - zero reaction.

D6gM.gif

D6gX.gif

D6g7.gif

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just the simple fact that zack allows and encourages all that make him at same level then the other abuser... the other one was always evident his problems .. but the manager for some "reason" get his position as boss to put girls under him

Allowing these losers coming back was the worst and low level decision that VH had in this two years 

• Like 6