Alan (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Oh dear I suppose that makes Scotland tropical.i know someone in Lac du bonnet in Manitoba and the photos in winter Wow.Snow we don't know the half of it here.

I don't say.

But the rain out there cant be much fun either 

• Like 1

I think zoifan's post of 17th Jan got it right. It's the sort of situation when Giselle should be asked, 'what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?' She is a nice girl and so she doesn't belong here. Bring back Jane or Remona imho.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squish said:

I think zoifan's post of 17th Jan got it right. It's the sort of situation when Giselle should be asked, 'what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?' She is a nice girl and so she doesn't belong here. Bring back Jane or Remona imho.

yes, Giselle is falling for the wrong guy - except his dick.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, zoifan said:

yes, Giselle is falling for the wrong guy - except his dick.

Alan's only asset. And that's low on most womens list of what makes a good mate. Dont get me wrong, a fat one is better than a 5 inch cocktail weinie!

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 4:46 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Ash. How are you doing. I agree. just hope for more sex and less teasing here. 😉

H! Jab, all good here, working my ass off though, . How you doing?  Not usually much testing in this p lo ace. Just a serving of Alan sausage with 2 meatballs on the side.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 7:20 AM, Robwin said:

Hi Ash am trying to get that image of you on all fours with ass in the air and dripping wet out of my mind ha ha. Not easy to do right now you devil 😁😁

Lol. I make it sound like I knew what I was doing myself. I was pretty clueless also. Trying to make an easy target for him .😁

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

H! Jab, all good here, working my ass off though, . How you doing?  Not usually much testing in this p lo ace. Just a serving of Alan sausage with 2 meatballs on the side.

Hey Ash I am doing great. On vacation in Austria for one week. 

• Like 1