Alan (2019) Part #1

il y a 3 minutes, mic351 a dit :

I miss Nina...:cry::sad::sad:

I just hope she is getting treatment for her itch and is getting better quickly.i wonder what she thinks or does she know what's going on at the moment with Alan.I don't know if she is coming back,but I hope she is.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I just hope she is getting treatment for her itch and is getting better quickly.i wonder what she thinks or does she know what's going on at the moment with Alan.I don't know if she is coming back,but I hope she is.

You are not alone with that sentiment.

For some reason George things Alan it's an great bet,an winning one..but just like with Nastya and some others..they just don't have it.Nina totaly had it(if was she alone instead of Alan then almost sure she would do great)Serena the same thing,but Alan..Nop.Of course This average looking replacement girl doesn't help.I could watch Nina hours and hours for months and still find her interesting and apealing,Alan,this guest girl just don't have it.

il y a 3 minutes, Bonaly a dit :

She is an attractive and sexual girl but according to Alan's flaccid cock he is a one woman man.He won'be fully sexually fulfilled until the lovely Nina returns.jmo😍

Oh well I got that completely wrong.still think it's only Nina for him though.😣😣