Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

when 

16 minutes ago, baret2000 said:

ne zaman düzelir 

having worked in computer operations - it depends on the nature of the failure - the 502 bad gateway error can be caused by software, hardware or even network errors (its a catch all error)  - sometimes a swift restart of the server fixes the problem, however, given the length of this outage already - I think they have a hardware or network issues - for that there can be no definite answer - minutes, hours, days depending on the nature of the problem.  Assuming they have multiple servers to service the traffic  I think it is possibly a network issue or someone put a change into the service that has screwed everything up and it has to be backed out.

after edit - however, its now back to the front screen

• Like 1

Suspect that as a result of the prolonged outage they are having to reconstruct the feeds.  I eventually got through logon - it shows me as no days left on the front screen but my in my account details it has the correct number of days left.  Even logged on the arrow sits firmly in the middle of the screen on the public rooms and shows the subscription movie on the private rooms.  Give it a while and I think it will be tack - I think the thumbnails on the left are updating.