Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, ashteaduk1 said:

The bedroom cam is not up but there is a blonde and a guy in there if you look at cam 8 (2nd loggia cam)

Most probably people from Spygasm now under Stella&Stephan command (using Jeka realms). My guess is that could be spain or italy 

• 2 weeks later...

don't know if you guys having the same issue of me but after around 5 mn I stay connected in the same apartment I start to have lagg problem with some buffering also, 

I need to go in other apartment and come back after for solve the problem but the issue return again after 5 mn, don't know what to do with that but it's really annoying

27 minutes ago, firewall said:

don't know if you guys having the same issue of me but after around 5 mn I stay connected in the same apartment I start to have lagg problem with some buffering also, 

I need to go in other apartment and come back after for solve the problem but the issue return again after 5 mn, don't know what to do with that but it's really annoying

Yeah I have that all the time lately.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

Yeah I have that all the time lately.

ok thanks, I will try to contact the vh support for explain this problem because I don't want stay with this problem all the time