Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

Il y a 11 heures, Just In a dit :

I think it looks like there is another apartment getting set up under Ruby's old realm.

image.png.1a1dcc34f716ba5cdf22383c7250a63e.png  0

Hi Just,I was thinking that too so I checked Ruby's old apartment in the archive and they are similar in some aspects but unless they have done some structural change I doubt it.Check it out if you want but I agree it's what struck me right away.From what I remember was there a room of some sort with no cameras.BTW re:our last conversation,North Queensferry,Dunfermline,Inverkeithing or Glenrothes.Do you recall.☺

13 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Just,I was thinking that too so I checked Ruby's old apartment in the archive and they are similar in some aspects but unless they have done some structural change I doubt it.Check it out if you want but I agree it's what struck me right away.From what I remember was there a room of some sort with no cameras.BTW re:our last conversation,North Queensferry,Dunfermline,Inverkeithing or Glenrothes.Do you recall.☺

Hi Bonaly when I mentioned Ruby's old realm I wasn't meaning the apartment, I was meaning that if you are looking for Ruby's videos in the archive you would find them under Nadia & Brians name. 😀

On 2/6/2019 at 5:33 PM, waldi said:

yeah, it sucks; some places in rlc stays empty for relatively long time during the year, because its tenants are traveling; well, you know, rlc wants to be as "real" as possible; I often wonder how come people still pay such ridiculous amount of money for it; on the other hand, I'm pretty sure that (  even here on cc ) most of users who generates traffic in rlc, are simply freeloaders.

The major problem is when "traveling" means to go to upstairs apartment..or to go to another house to do what they don't do in cams.Nothing Real about this..just an cheap cash grab that even tought happens for years and screwing users it always be defended,why..it's beyound me.Even tought i enjoy half dozen rlc houses(that's why i am an user)a lot of the houses are just an big joke towards users.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Site is very slow for me and some buffering going on. Anybody else with this problem?

Some lag also,and some hours ago some houses wouldn't even load image(black screen).Hopefully Will be fixed fast.