Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Some lag also,and some hours ago some houses wouldn't even load image(black screen).Hopefully Will be fixed fast.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Site is very slow for me and some buffering going on. Anybody else with this problem?

randomly checking moment op timelines shows almost 3 hours missing.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Karrui said:

The problem here continues ....... and for you guys?

Yep.. still problems opening cams in timeline and live  (but seems random issues because for example cam2 don't open and then i go for another and it open and i go back to cam2 and it can open)

• Like 2

Want to make an request to VHTV team..if possible next summer open an house with an ebony couple,her if possible should have nice curves,big round ass and great big natural boobs with large pointy nipples,him i don't cair how he looks or not,the house should be well filmed,with some nice close up views of livingroom coach and bedroom bed,also good guests with regular frequency.And If i may..i gona "give" residents names..Pam&Zoozy.Thanks VHTV.

Just now, ze81 said:

Want to make an request to VHTV team..if possible next summer open an house with an ebony couple,her if possible should have nice curves,big round ass and great big natural boobs with large pointy nipples,him i don't cair how he looks or not,the house should be well filmed,with some nice close up views of livingroom coach and bedroom bed,also good guests with regular frequency.And If i may..i gona "give" residents names..Pam&Zoozy.Thanks VHTV.

It's not a fucking pizza :dodgy: