Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ex-RLC people coming over to VH next week, allegedly. 

The following was posted in the Nina & Kira forum (RLC) 

elles vont revenir sur voyeur house tv mais elle vont continuer sur les sites chaturbate.......encore pendant quelques temps
Nina_and_Kira: we find apartment ) and relocated tomorrow ) after will installing cameras ))) 
Nina_and_Kira: I think in the next week we start ))) 
Nina_and_Kira: yes voyerhouse tv

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

The following was posted in the Nina & Kira forum (RLC) 

elles vont revenir sur voyeur house tv mais elle vont continuer sur les sites chaturbate.......encore pendant quelques temps
Nina_and_Kira: we find apartment ) and relocated tomorrow ) after will installing cameras ))) 
Nina_and_Kira: I think in the next week we start ))) 
Nina_and_Kira: yes voyerhouse tv

They are on chaturbate? 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They are on chaturbate? 

They have been since RLC shut down some of the apartments but have been looking for a new place since then.  There may be others that were closed who are looking to move over to VHTV.

• Like 1

N&K are also at CB

22 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

They have been since RLC shut down some of the apartments but have been looking for a new place since then.  There may be others that were closed who are looking to move over to VHTV.

Also believe in that since they get closed. would be funny to see Leora and Lana here 

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Actually I downloaded the development version of Edge a couple if months ago and find it works very well and improving on a weekly basis with continual updates. To be honest they are all now all very similar in performance. Chrome is very intrusive and can be a memory hog. People I think just get so used to the interface of whatever browser they use and refuse to try anything else or are convinced theirs is the best. I have tried many, Edge,Chrome, Firefox,Vivaldi, Opera, Maxthon etc etc and in all honesty the difference between any of them is very minimal. One just gets used to whatever one they have normally used and stick with it. We have all been brainwashed I think by the Google name and just think it's the best. Believe me there are others just as good and Edge is catching up very fast and is now equal with the best of them.

I think I agree😀😀

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am rather excited because will be my first time for years I will switch from Intel to AMD 😁

Well I have used AMD many years ago and i found then to be very good. In fact then the same spec processor then always out performed Intel and they were always a lot cheaper I was very impressed. Cant remember now why I went back to Intel. Have a feeling AMD had internal problems for a few years and fell behind. But have seen recently their latest chips have had very good reviews and on a like for like basis  still out perform Intel.