Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

So I have got another week of shit eh lol  before you are a changed person and are nice to me lol. I look forward to that in as much as I look forward to winning the fucking lottery every week lol. And guess what, it never fucking happens. Have a good last week before your magical transformation 👍🥂👍

(Psst. Hey, Rob, install Grammarly. You'll be like the spelling bee king! LOL)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Wow, Margaret must have a charmed life and been very lucky such great news, I wish her all the good fortune in the world. My daughters father In law died last weekend from testicular cancer which happened very quickly and shocked us all, he was only 64. Now one of my best friends has bowel cancer and is undergoing chemo to be followed by radiotherapy. Life can be so fucking unfair.

So I have got another week of shit eh lol  before you are a changed person and are nice to me lol. I look forward to that in as much as I look forward to winning the fucking lottery every week lol. And guess what, it never fucking happens. Have a good last week before your magical transformation 👍🥂👍

Again thanks millions Rob for your good wishes.I am really sorry to hear about the misfortune in your family.What a hammer blow for your daughter and son in law to lose someone as close as "dad".It is incidents like this that make us realise how lucky we were.And one of your mates has bowel cancer.Obviously first thoughts are with him but you and your wife are being put through the wringer as well.I found that having a close family helped us and I just hope you and your wife are as fortunate.Speak soon

• Like 1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hi Let's,I should have bribed you not to tell his Lordship about any Spellchecker websites😀Nice try with the tiny print though.LOL😀😀

• Like 1

8 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey Let's, I get enough fucking hassle from some Scottish guy without you siding with the bastard as well lol. Nothing wrong with my spelling that a hammer through this bloody phone wouldn't solve it seems to have a mind if its bloody own sometimes, well that's my excuse anyway lool.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hey Let's, I get enough fucking hassle from some Scottish guy without you siding with the bastard as well lol. Nothing wrong with my spelling that a hammer through this bloody phone wouldn't solve it seems to have a mind if its bloody own sometimes, well that's my excuse anyway lool.

It's a bad workman that blames his tools!!😀😀😀

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ha Ha. You guys keep me laughing. Just trying to be helpful. 😊

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

It's a bad workman that blames his tools!!😀😀😀

Yeah yeah trust you to bloody chime in lol, fuck, this last week of yours is going fucking slow 💤💤💤💤

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah yeah trust you to bloody chime in lol, fuck, this last week of yours is going fucking slow 💤💤💤💤

40 minutes ago, Robwin said:

If you want you can bung me a few quid to go early and I'll even stay away longer.I'll even send you a postcard.Deal!!😀😀😀

• Like 2