BREX(SH)IT

1 hour ago, van the man said:

And I thought all Scots were grown men with a sharp wit and broad shoulders!! Indeed a mighty country but even mightier as Brits and within a United Kingdom. 

Surely the proud Scots don't want to take more than their fair share of charity from we English.

You should have watched the Liverpool Arsenal game it was far better than Man U Chelsea!!!!

Nope you thought wrong,we're just a bunch of dull,boring,begging wimps trying to achieve your mighty greatness but failing miserably.It's no fun being inferior.

I'm off to bed now with my teddy bear and have a good cry.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2019 at 9:17 PM, van the man said:

The Referendum was a UK wide vote. All votes were equal and the first past the post was the winner.

The votes were counted by constituency for convenience only. 1.6 million Scots voted to remain. 1 million voted to Leave

Gibraltar voted 96% to leave with only 823 people voting to Remain (It was rumoured that holidaying Scots made up 800 of those when they sneaked into the Polling station thinking it was a Pub!!!)

I come from God's own County of Yorkshire in which 1.58 million voted to leave.

Interestingly 5.4 million people living in Yorkshire produced £154 billion of GDP. In Scotland 5.4 million people produced £138 billion of GDP.   At the 2012 London Olympics if Yorkshire was a separate country it would have finished 12th in the medal table!!!! Independence for Yorkshire. We demand a referendum Now!!!

Parliament voted to hold the UK wide vote. Parliament agreed to honour the result.

By the way at the 2015 General Election before the Referendum the SNP got 1.45 million votes and won 56 seats in the UK Parliament. UKIP got 3.9 million votes and won 1 seat in the UK Parliament. Got to love Democracy in the UK. Hopefully Scotland will one day (Please make it tomorrow!!!) vote to leave the UK and then the rest of the UK can freely enjoy real democracy

Roll on January 31st when the UK can at last become its own masters again and free ourselves from the dreadful deceit our politicians have led us into over the last 50yrs.

Even then many were aware of what was going on in the desire to achieve a United States of Europe spear headed by Germany but many documents relating to this were kept hidden,why?,god knows. Only in the last few years under the 30yrs rule have they been made public.

At last we have a prime minister with the balls to do it or at least i hope so for all our sakes in the UK.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Roll on January 31st when the UK can at last become its own masters again and free ourselves from the dreadful deceit our politicians have led us into over the last 50yrs.

Even then many were aware of what was going on in the desire to achieve a United States of Europe spear headed by Germany but many documents relating to this were kept hidden,why?,god knows. Only in the last few years under the 30yrs rule have they been made public.

At last we have a prime minister with the balls to do it or at least i hope so for all our sakes in the UK.

Absolutely. My level of gloating since the Election result has been off the scale!!!!!!! Remainers vanquished. The Peoples Vote they wanted gave them the answer they didn't want! The Establishment told to fuck off. War Criminal Blair told to shut his lying big mouth. The worlds worst Prime Minister (at least before May!) John Major told to get back into his retirement home. The traitor Heseltine, who has never been right on anything and who was so disloyal to his own party, ignored. Campbell the liar in chief for Blair. who invented the reason to invade Iraq and set fire to the whole of the Middle East, told to revert back to his own manic depressive state. Jew Hating Labour smashed to virtual destruction. Ohhhhhh the sheer bliss.

All we need now is to tell the EU to stuff their trade agreement and stop threatening the City. Keep our £39 billion that the EU Mafia keep demanding, Then the cherry on top to offer the Scots a second referendum, then a third one and a forth one until Wee Jimmy Crankie gets the answer she wants and we English can be saved from doling out tax payers money to a bankrupt country. All their MP's can then fuck off and never vote on English only issues ever again. 

Isn't Democracy brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, van the man said:

No wouldn't say that, I would say it was fucking brilliant 👍👍👍

May can get back to her walking, Major to his curry, note I didn't say hot lol, Heseltine loses his land handouts and Campbell, well he can just fuck off into oblivion.

As you say have never rejoiced so much in years, what a result eh and a leader who I know will do us proud and I reckon could be the best prime minister we have had in a long long time.

He may be a bit of a buffoon as some say but you watch him go now. Gonna be a great few years ahead i think. He ain't as stupid as many think and the EU wankers are soon gonna find out. In fact from all reports they have started shitting themselves already 🤭

Your Scot's comment made me laugh but better still give the whole UK a vote in the referendum and she would get her wish faster than she bloody thought 🤣😂

• Like 2

12 hours ago, van the man said:

Absolutely. My level of gloating since the Election result has been off the scale!!!!!!! Remainers vanquished. The Peoples Vote they wanted gave them the answer they didn't want! The Establishment told to fuck off. War Criminal Blair told to shut his lying big mouth. The worlds worst Prime Minister (at least before May!) John Major told to get back into his retirement home. The traitor Heseltine, who has never been right on anything and who was so disloyal to his own party, ignored. Campbell the liar in chief for Blair. who invented the reason to invade Iraq and set fire to the whole of the Middle East, told to revert back to his own manic depressive state. Jew Hating Labour smashed to virtual destruction. Ohhhhhh the sheer bliss.

All we need now is to tell the EU to stuff their trade agreement and stop threatening the City. Keep our £39 billion that the EU Mafia keep demanding, Then the cherry on top to offer the Scots a second referendum, then a third one and a forth one until Wee Jimmy Crankie gets the answer she wants and we English can be saved from doling out tax payers money to a bankrupt country. All their MP's can then fuck off and never vote on English only issues ever again. 

From a parasitical freeloading Scot

I hope you and yours have a happy,healthy 2020👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Robwin said:

No wouldn't say that, I would say it was fucking brilliant 👍👍👍

May can get back to her walking, Major to his curry, note I didn't say hot lol, Heseltine loses his land handouts and Campbell, well he can just fuck off into oblivion.

As you say have never rejoiced so much in years, what a result eh and a leader who I know will do us proud and I reckon could be the best prime minister we have had in a long long time.

He may be a bit of a buffoon as some say but you watch him go now. Gonna be a great few years ahead i think. He ain't as stupid as many think and the EU wankers are soon gonna find out. In fact from all reports they have started shitting themselves already 🤭

Your Scot's comment made me laugh but better still give the whole UK a vote in the referendum and she would get her wish faster than she bloody thought 🤣😂

Hi Rob mate,gonna give it a rest eh!!politically you are becoming really boring and repetitive!!!

• Haha 1

For me personally that Brexit thing is quite sad. Nobody will gain any advantage of it. The EU failed big time to hold the UK in and of course in the UK many mistakes have been done too. I will miss the UK in the EU as I believe in a Europe without any borders and taxes. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

For me personally that Brexit thing is quite sad. Nobody will gain any advantage of it. The EU failed big time to hold the UK in and of course in the UK many mistakes have been done too. I will miss the UK in the EU as I believe in a Europe without any borders and taxes. 

Not sad at all unless you are the country trying to rule everything like Germany obviously wants to be. What country with any sense wants to lose its autonomy and be ruled over by a bunch of unelected bureaucrats? As far as a borderless Europe well that's a policy that will end in disaster as many have found out so far with being flooded with immigrants. Borders are necessary to keep any sense of balance, without them you are inviting disaster and crime. The problem with the EU is that their way is only ever considered the right and only way and fail to listen to reason. You enjoy your borderless europe Jabs and central bureaucracy whilst the UK will be free to make it's own decisions. Yes some may not work out but most will but more important is WE will have made them and not being dictated to by the likes of Barnier or Leyen. Close cooperation is already being threatened by many of the country's who don't agree with the centralist policy and disagreeing with being dictated to. The well off country's have already almost destroyed or ruined many of the weaker ones for their own financial benefit which is sad and wrong and still continue to do so. So enjoy your domination for as long as it lasts.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not sad at all unless you are the country trying to rule everything like Germany obviously wants to be. What country with any sense wants to lose its autonomy and be ruled over by a bunch of unelected bureaucrats? As far as a borderless Europe well that's a policy that will end in disaster as many have found out so far with being flooded with immigrants. Borders are necessary to keep any sense of balance, without them you are inviting disaster and crime. The problem with the EU is that their way is only ever considered the right and only way and fail to listen to reason. You enjoy your borderless europe Jabs and central bureaucracy whilst the UK will be free to make it's own decisions. Yes some may not work out but most will but more important is WE will have made them and not being dictated to by the likes of Barnier or Leyen. Close cooperation is already being threatened by many of the country's who don't agree with the centralist policy and disagreeing with being dictated to. The well off country's have already almost destroyed or ruined many of the weaker ones for their own financial benefit which is sad and wrong and still continue to do so. So enjoy your domination for as long as it lasts.

Well I feel as a European not as a German. I don't really care about nationalities. I fully agree with you the outside borders of the EU have to be controlled and protected. But in the EU there should be no borders or taxes. And yes you are right again. I don't agree with the way how Germany is acting in the EU. As a European I will miss the UK. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I feel as a European not as a German. I don't really care about nationalities. I fully agree with you the outside borders of th EU have to be controlled and protected. But in the EU there should be no borders or taxes. And yes you are right again. I don't agree with the way how Germany is acting in the EU. As a European I will miss the UK. 

Glad we agree on some aspects Jab 👍 You say you will miss the UK, well we are still here lol and will remain friends but you don't have to do it by being ruled from a central body. We were conned initially by the thought of joining a common market for trade but obviously politicians had a hidden agenda which was for a United States of Europe which is not what was described to the general population. What will be will be but only time will tell.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

One big mistake the EU made is the distribution of powers where a few states basically decide everything. 

That I do agree with you and I think will eventually be their undoing as they think their way is the only way.

• Sad 1