BREX(SH)IT

• 3 weeks later...

Nearly time to leave that EU power mad organisation, to use a well used Barnier phrase, the clock is ticking,tick tock,tick tock until it's final tock at 11pm UK time, 12am Euro time.

Whilst we love Europe our departure from the EU can't come fast enough, bye bye and best wishes to all remaining country's.

leaving 2.gif

• Like 2

Yep a brilliant speech but yet again the lady chairwomen had to bring up the word hate that was used.

As Mr Farage said we love Europe but yes, we hate the European Union and all it stands for.

A common market yes, a political union and all it entails........NO NO NO.

I still remember that awful few words that Mr Tusk used that a place in hell was reserved for us. What a despicable thing to say from a President of the European Council. Absolutely disgusting, thank god we are going.

Now we have left so goodbye EU but we still love europe and always will but yes we hate the European Union and all it stands for.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:45 AM, Robwin said:

Don't agree but only time will tell. At least we will succeed or fail by our own efforts and not be dominated by others who only have their own view of the future and power. Oh yes, we pay them £15 billion a year or so for FREE trade lol and are then are expected to be grateful for being allowed some back of our own money for our own use lol. It's just a bloody joke all sacrificed on the altar of power for some over all country's. 

At present out of the 28 country's in the EU only 10 contribute whilst 18 sponge off those 10. The UK being the 2nd highest contributor in 2017 latest figures show. What a great club eh 😁. And they still want more to join to continue the sponging.

Initially our people joined what we thought was a Common Market having been lied to from the start. Well Ms Barnier up yours as from Jan 31st.

Sounds like the UN before Trump put his foot down 😁

• Upvote 1

Can some intelligent person tell me why Barnier tells us we shall have to obey the European standards on climate change as well as workers rights and state aid. Why do country's get fined for ignoring standards BUT Germany seems able to break and ignore them with no reprisals? For instance they have closed down their nuclear power stations and are building NEW coal fired power stations. Yes, coal fired ones but everyone else is being forced to eliminate fossil fuels. Talk about do as I say not as I do eh? Just total bloody hypocrites but then I suppose when you are running things you can do as you like eh? What a bloody joke.

• Like 1