Kitty & Zack (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I wish I could. I can't keep up with so many things going on in my life 😞 

That's not a bad thing 😉. But when (and if) possible try to do that, especially groomy posts about this person. 
If the service help me this weekend, i will try to "help" you by mp 

• Upvote 1

To be honest I don't care that he's back. There are worse things in life to get upset over. My only concern is that if they are now living together and in a monogomous relationship, it will be a boring apartment. I really can't see her getting involved in fucking with other guys/couples.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

What happened with Ruby and Selma was Zack fault, he was the manager... not blondie.. not tattoo 

Zack totally at fault for the way he treated Ruby. But the guy cant be all bad. Jade is still with him. But his management was way off and unacceptable and also the threesome with Ruby was planned by him.  But it was the Blonde and Tattoo that disrespected Ruby in a way I would never forgive. Damn right disgusting the way they made her feel. I dont watch VhTV any more but will always stick up for Ruby.

• Like 2