R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread April #2 / May #1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That is true. But the difference with me is I am not talking bad about his character. Most other people on this forum will find some excuse to make it look like the boyfriend is a bad person. I have never done this. I am sure Mara's BF is a nice person and I am sure they have a good relationship, just like Julio and Nick have with their girlfriends. In this specific instance, I am only talking about sexual performance. But this is just a personal preference to the kind of sex I like to see.

Yeah, that's right, you didn't badmouth his character. 

What I find strange, however, is that the two have very active, frequent and also persistent sex. Sure, he's not Sasha, but he's also far from Paul. ☺️ And let's face it, they doesn't have the sex to make you happy. 😏

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

And let's face it, they doesn't have the sex to make you happy.

No they don't, but they do have sex for me to see and I am allowed make my opinions about it.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

No they don't, but they do have sex for me to see and I am allowed make my opinions about it.

I appreciate your contributions and I didn't want to argue. The last sentence was supposed to be funny. 🙂

To the previous posts about BF's. Sure men get a lot of negativity here, too much. In case of Kristy's BF, they surely seem to like each other and the sex. It's just his abuse like agressivity, that's too much. In my country your not even allowed to hit children as punishment, it's illegal. So I think Kristy should dump him for that, that's why the criticism of him. The posts were good though. Maybe we just can't have every thing we want.

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

To the previous posts about BF's. Sure men get a lot of negativity here, too much. In case of Kristy's BF, they surely seem to like each other and the sex. It's just his abuse like agressivity, that's too much. In my country your not even allowed to hit children as punishment, it's illegal. So I think Kristy should dump him for that, that's why the criticism of him. The posts were good though. Maybe we just can't have every thing we want.

Maybe I missed something, but I've never seen Kristy BF become violent. 

1 hour ago, northguy said:

sounds like Kristy should move to your country 🙂

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

That is true. But the difference with me is I am not talking bad about his character. Most other people on this forum will find some excuse to make it look like the boyfriend is a bad person. I have never done this. I am sure Mara's BF is a nice person and I am sure they have a good relationship, just like Julio and Nick have with their girlfriends. In this specific instance, I am only talking about sexual performance. But this is just a personal preference to the kind of sex I like to see.

They just need to learn how to have sex in just a normal possition, on the bed, and not twisting all around the bed, floor and walls.

I would like to know, what is the best, a loving couple with passion without paying attention if they are in the best possible angle for the cameras, or the kind of calculated show that we can see all the time now in apartments B1, B2, B3 and B4?
I call this authenticity and I think a lot of apartment on rlc should learn to have too
We must also put in the same conditions as they, they live with 3 other roommates, we must take into account the respect they have for others and the fact that they do not want to be surprised or heard by their friends especially that this room is the one in the middle of others
I could already hear the head of the bed banging against the wall and can easily be heard in Alana's room for example

• Like 5

I think Mara and boyfriend are great,same Regard Kristy and boyfriend.We got usted to see this girls not doing this type of things in the houses,in cams(with "vacations" etc to do those things)now we have finaly roommates that show their most intimate part of life's with their actual life partners and that's great,agree the part that for some reason basicaly all the dudes,boyfriends of this girls always are seing like jerks,evil persons etc,even without any reason for that(like for exemple Mara boyfriend..never seen him being aggressive or bad towards her),the thing is..this girls have life's and should be normal we to watch it on cams,for good and bad..boyfriends are very present in any twenty something woman life's,that is if they do their life's on cams without hiding that part of their life's.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

I would like to know, what is the best, a loving couple with passion without paying attention if they are in the best possible angle for the cameras, or the kind of calculated show that we can see all the time now in apartments B1, B2, B3 and B4?
I call this authenticity and I think a lot of apartment on rlc should learn to have too
We must also put in the same conditions as they, they live with 3 other roommates, we must take into account the respect they have for others and the fact that they do not want to be surprised or heard by their friends especially that this room is the one in the middle of others
I could already hear the head of the bed banging against the wall and can easily be heard in Alana's room for example

Yes, you are right, this is what creates authentity, because it's real! I totally agree with that. I didn't really complain, and I've never been the one to care much about perfect alignement for the cameras. What is important is that they have life inside the apartment, and you know Moos, I often even disslike the camera posing.

• Like 2