B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 April #4

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

come on Max, give me a break would you.  i'm not luring him anywhere and he has a mind of his own and can come to his own conclusions.

We always give you a break Harley...especially me.  I love your theories 😵

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i'm sorry but I'm going to have to say BS on that.  your times are skewed because most of the time they don't come straight home.  they go by something to put in their belly's to knock down some of the alcohol they drank hoping not to visit the porcelain goddess.  if you've never actually seen them go from the city to the house or vise versa, you can't make the claim that it's 1hr45min.  i've seen Nora do it in 40 minutes a couple of times!!

We've had that discussion before
The time Nora drove, it was in the middle of the night - little traffic and by car.
It takes 1.45 to 2.00 hours with the bus - Metro - we have many examples of this.

I also do not say that they are going straight home from club always 😉
We both know that there are many private parties in the city and the environment is huge

• Like 2

Just now, Noldus said:

We've had that discussion before
The time Nora drove, it was in the middle of the night - little traffic and by car.
It takes 1.45 to 2.00 hours with the bus - Metro - we have many examples of this.

I also do not say that they are going straight home from club always 😉
We both know that there are many private parties in the city and the environment is huge

last thing i'm going to say about it, it was not in the middle of the night.  it happened before 10:00 pm.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that's enough chit chat for now. you all enjoy your evening. i'm going to try and catch a nap.

Oh Harley, it is time for a nap. You have gotten all excited again. Love you special man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

come on Max, give me a break would you.  i'm not luring him anywhere and he has a mind of his own and can come to his own conclusions.

My conclusions are 100% my own and whether you or Harley or Howdy Doody agree with me or not is your own business. As I understand it this forum is for the respectful exchange of information and opinions.  If your opinion differs from mine that's fine.  I'm telling you what I believe based on what I see and what just makes common sense.  Pam met a guy at some point.  Last night she made a date with him (in English, no guessing).  Olya went with her.  They left together and came home together over 12 hours later.  I doubt seriously that they went their separate ways and met up again to come home together 12 hours later.  I can't believe they were dancing in those heels for 12 hours.  I can't believe they were drinking for 12 hours and still on their feet.  I can't believe when they got home Pam didn't even go to bed.  I believe Pam's date got a date for Olya and the 4 of them spent the night together.  The gents provided transportation.  It's my opinion.  Prove it wrong and I will gladly listen. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

My conclusions are 100% my own and whether you or Harley or Howdy Doody agree with me or not is your own business. As I understand it this forum is for the respectful exchange of information and opinions.  If your opinion differs from mine that's fine.  I'm telling you what I believe based on what I see and what just makes common sense.  Pam met a guy at some point.  Last night she made a date with him (in English, no guessing).  Olya went with her.  They left together and came home together over 12 hours later.  I doubt seriously that they went their separate ways and met up again to come home together 12 hours later.  I can't believe they were dancing in those heels for 12 hours.  I can't believe they were drinking for 12 hours and still on their feet.  I can't believe when they got home Pam didn't even go to bed.  I believe Pam's date got a date for Olya and the 4 of them spent the night together.  The gents provided transportation.  It's my opinion.  Prove it wrong and I will gladly listen. 

I believe that the burden belongs to the one who makes such claims to prove it. 😏

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

The pattern of waiting for a couple of hours for their ride to come as well as the communication in English to him is the same as many other B4 outings to the clubs down the hill.  In fact the driver came into the house last time and there was a whole conspiracy that it was their boyfriend and who he was fucking...lol

Yea...i remember that incident and the conspiracy theory behind this....forgive me but i don't think there is a driver who kiss his passenger without know him very well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Taxi is expensive

Damn Right it's Expensive.  I live in a City of 100,000 just to go from one Side of the City to the other Side and then return home is a $50+ Fare which only takes an Hour at the most to get there and back.  I told the Driver once I only wanted a Ride there and Back.  I didn't want to buy the Fucking Cab. 

By the time these Drivers take their Site Seeing Tours instead of letting a GPS direct them the shortest way to go.  I don't use them that often and Public Transportation is a Pain in the Ass. If I have a Doctors Appointment and it look like terrible weather like Rain I just call the Doc and reschedule.  Winter time I refuse Doctor Appointments. I specifically tell them don't bother me for Appointments between December 1st to April 1st. If I can't get there with my Mobility Scooter, I generally won't be there.

• Like 1