Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

As a viewer of the free cams, I understand I get what is provided by RLC. I am lucky there are members who can do wonders with what is provided. A few weeks ago RLC provided extra viewing by expanding the free cams. Leora's couch center, B1 couch, B4 kitchen table, and Lana's couch. Improved viewing content. At the time I thought....what RLC provides today, RLC can take away tomorrow.  

The brain trust of RLC management is incorrect in thinking that providing a tease period of a few apartments, and then making them premium is going to induce a membership. 

I will miss Leora, and the girls of B1 and B4.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,it's a lot of money for most people(400,500$ year).

$45 if they are American. If they are from another Country then they have Exchange Rates to add on to the $45 so most likely be $55 a month or more then if they subscribe to replay then it's even more.

• Like 2

I believe RLC has economic problems thus  personally I  would never ever sign  up for more that one month if even that. I fear  that we will see  a "regret but service is closed" msg in the near future.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hans Jensen said:

I believe RLC has economic problems thus  personally I  would never ever sign  up for more that one month if even that. I fear  that we will see  a "regret but service is closed" msg in the near future.

good donald glover GIF

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hans Jensen said:

Karma.The way rlc is acting specialy in lastest two years in unacceptable,they even opened an motel were the residents are half of the time in vacations.They think that type of things will bring them money but seing how they are trying to get more paid clients i would say is doing exactly the opposite..they are losing clients.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dogmycat said:

20:39 hrs Seen here there before, can't remember the circumstances. Will have watch later, Sasha is in a dry spell.

she was a cleaning lady for this apartment 

• Like 1

Kids saw that Sasha was added to the symbol for vacations now and you saw it returning to 20/6? Finally the blonde visitor is to take care of the cats. Now what should we expect from Masha and Dasha that will be so many days alone in the apartment?