Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

1 hour ago, 18732 said:

I thought it was Sasha and Masha, when did that change?

Note how RLC has changed the name on this apartment....from Masha and Sasha, Dasha to now as Dasha and Sasha, Masha.

Edited to correct apartment name.

2 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Masha’s sister and her tattooed girlfriend who had her nipples pierced in the apartment are visiting

Especially the bloden gast I always like to see in the apartment. She had a really good time there. 

It's a shame the four went out again so quickly. Maybe, they will come back later. 

4 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I don't know if I can take another week of this. I watch this to see Sasha and Dasha.

I watch this apt to see Dasha without Sasha and it really sucks. It's just as boring without him.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 12:35 PM, SierraTM said:

I rarely watch this apartment so can I ask, the girl who was bating in the room earlier, was it Dasha or Masha?

And why does RLC has to name them this way? Freaking confusing... 

I didn't watch but everything in this apartment is so predictable I'm 99.9% confident that it was Masha bating in the room boring bored to death GIF by chuber channel

On 6/4/2019 at 6:49 AM, ze81 said:

Naaa,Its Just what the trio come up to get renew atention(altought not working at all),makes no sense to make separate vacations,dasha&sasha were always together,doing stuff together and masha always apart..but now the two girls go vacations,sleep together..soon will have sex togetter..this three just don't know what more to do to get atention.Would go even further..don't think Sasha gone travel and even less to other country,probably just in some motel or friends houses..were the three can stay together of cams.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA I hadn't even thought of that 😂🤣😂

• Upvote 1