Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

Sou novato aqui,só falo português brasileiro,graças ao tradutor e os comentários de vcs,estou entendendo o que se passa.

Não sou assinante do RLC ainda,ainda mais agora,sem a Leora,fora que eu pagaria quatro vez a mais que vcs,por causa da moeda do meu país.

Fico no aguardo da volta dos apts,quem sabe assinar o RLC,se passarem confiança.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Got to be night time there now mate.....That's the time of day most people dream...:biggrin:... How you keeping now? 

Good mate and going well. First time is 5 years not seeing Leora.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Good mate and going well. First time is 5 years not seeing Leora.

As much as she pissed me off sometimes, I found her infectious and somewhat difficult to break the habit of watching her.... I have no problem with her going off her own accord though, she would one day have had to do it anyway, her vanity would not have allowed her to stay longer than she could command and hold her position as number 1 in the pecking order.

Having said that, there was a slight vacuum to fill, but people adapt.....I believe she will appear somewhere again soon, and I will no doubt consider my options as to whether to continue watching her, or call it a day and be satisfied to have had the best years of her RLC tenure when she was unencumbered by the presence of Mister Wonderful, and seemed more natural as opposed to artificial and planned.

As a person I believe she is a very caring, kind and intelligent human being, and I wish her every happiness and success in whatever she chooses to do next.  

• Like 6

Just now, jimbo4 said:

As much as she pissed me off sometimes, I found her infectious and somewhat difficult to break the habit of watching her.... I have no problem with her going off her own accord though, she would one day have had to do it anyway, her vanity would not have allowed her to stay longer than she could command and hold her position as number 1 in the pecking order.

Having said that, there was a slight vacuum to fill, but people adapt.....I believe she will appear somewhere again soon, and will no doubt consider my options as to whether to continue watching her, or call it a day and be satisfied to have had the best years of her RLC tenure when she was unencumbered by the presence of Mister Wonderful, and seemed more natural as opposed to artificial and planned.

As a person I believe she is a very caring, kind and intelligent human being, and I wish her every happiness and success in whatever she chooses to do next.  

Well said mate.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think so mate...but she will I feel return somewhere.

I don't see why not, but of course she has to find a way to bypass the internet block first, if she can do that she probably will do well in such sites, and Paul will have no problem with that as long as he doesn't need to work.

• Like 2