Leora - General Chat Topic October 2019 #8

happyone

Leora, 

Those fingers are on your lip again are you still horny, wow go for it. No wait on second thought just squirm and make thos panties as wet as you can once they are soaked through then you can have your relief.

l’ll be watching thanks for sharing.

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

"He's def hitting that?" Sounds like high school speak to me. And with zero evidence. Hey, I like her too, but I sure as hell know the dividing line between fantasy and reality. That's all I'll say because "The Kool Cat" got this.

Now that's funny, coming from the guy that almost lost his mind when Leora went off the air.  

15 hours ago, philo said:

That was one of the strangest visits  I think I have ever seen... if, indeed, Leora's guest was a long lost friend. What I found strange was the effort that Leora and her guest seemed to be making to minimize the amount of time that they were in the same with each other. Except for the obvious text communications and the verbal conversations while in different rooms, the avoidance behavior seemed rather obvious to me. They did manage to coordinate together a late night cup of tea but Leora drank hers in her bedroom while he enjoyed the sofa. Their rapid departure from the apartment after awakening suggest they may have been looking forward to getting off camera. Just my humble opinion.

Not such a strange visit when you realise she has known the guy for many years...possibly 8+ and has been photographed with him at rock concerts/rallies before.

He is probably touring Europe and is in Prague, why wouldn't he look up an old friend? especially if you consider the following....When they returned to the apartment she was for a while wearing on her wrist a blue band, similar to what is issued at a concert to prove you should be there, when she removed it she didn't screw it up and throw it away she folded it up and placed it on the top of the draws in the living room/kitchen by the lift, as a souvenir no doubt . When you order concert tickets online or by phone it's not unusual to have to take some form of identification with you when collecting said tickets.....Just before they left the apartment initially in the afternoon, she went to the same draws in the kitchen and took out what looked like her passport or some official document and took it with her.

Why after the concert is it unusual to invite your friend to spend the night at your place to save him the problem and expense of renting a room, and the fact that Paul is a jealous type and is aware of everything she does it would seem prudent to keep the situation low key...as indeed in my opinion it was.

There is nothing going on with her and him, off that I am sure, but having said that and pointed out some facts, it will still not stop the conspiracy theorists and fantasists from creating a distorted situation.

There are always two sides to every story....or opinions.    

• Like 5

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that is where you are wrong!!

Yes! It overlooks some park with pathways where people walk through, and imo unless the windows are tinted then she is more than likely being observed...She knows exactly what she is doing, she enjoys the element of danger.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME FINISHED AT 0100 THIS MORNING....Remember to put your clocks and watches BACK if you are in Europe..

That includes you LEORA !!

Oh those poor things, our warmer days has just started. Happy days for us.

• Like 1