B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

Another voyueur like thing I would watch would be putting a bountry on the twins. Give B4 the task to crack one of the twins.  I would be fun watching the B4 women first splitting them away from each other them using them womenly ways. It would generate lots of viewers as we watch each B4 woman have a crack at them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One of the twins got eaten out one time by another girl while the other twin was in the bedroom. Even though it was short & brief and just for show. 

The answer is they don't do anything together so another way is to split them up. They use each other as a security blanket. It would give their personally chance to shine if they spent a little time apart. We as voyeurs a chance to see them as there own real personalities and I love to see the real them.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Calle said:

I cannot help this feeling, but to me the twins are the least erotic women on RLC, and I have no interest in watching them.

Agree,i would join them Sophie.They are so shallow and "just for work" that makes them zero sexy or interesting.Empty shells(in front of cams).

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, homersimpson said:

Lia and Mia.... pfff .... If RLC want to invite old tenants, that could be nice idea, but the twins.....they can be invite Dayana and i will suscribe but never for these 2 girls. 

Dayana is just like the twins or Sophie.That basicaly means in rlc "style" that soon she will join in for another three months of dead fish moments.

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She isn't Ze...She's a mam now 😉

Thank god then naga.i think she was already a mother last time she was rlc..Gess not.But time will tell..is easy money without need to move a finger.

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dayana is just like the twins or Sophie.That basicaly means in rlc "style" that soon she will join in for another three months of dead fish moments.

Dayana is not like these girls, but she had a lot and lot of dead fish moments, you're right, but compared the girls you say, it is nothing (for me these girls gives us boring uninteresting moments, itis worst) . And now she is one of the more experiment so she know when do dead fish moment and when do other moments. At the begining she react impulsive (sometimes crazy moments, sometimes cry moments sometimes dead fish moments sometimes funny moments). I think theseimpulsive  moments is over for her, but i hope always and always. I know i m ridiculus, but all of us here have a favorite and don't know exactly why, because in fact it is ridiculus.....

• Like 3