B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #2

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yea Loraine is a "weird girl" IMO. She does really seems to be into it when she bates or when she is in G/G shows.

The only few times I saw her looking comfortable & relaxed was when she was with Blair & old Mike in B3 (RIP).

I am not sure if she is just not comfortable on cams or it is just her face, the look that she generally gives when she supposedly to be enjoying pleasure.

I agree.  She is the only girl on here who when she bates I can usually see no discernable sign of an orgasm at all.  She seems inexperienced in what gives her pleasure, doing things because she feels it's how you should masturbate rather than because she enjoys it (with the exception of one occasion which a member on here kindly shared with me). Either that or she has a very good poker face!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, moritzmax said:

The twins in # B1 are a 'no value' pattern for this project.
Nice to see, that's all.

Always been like that, and always will be like it.

The only reason RLC takes them back is to put TWINS in the name field to draw new people in. That's why the ended up first in B1, even if they're the last ones in.

Just wait, not long before Gina returns too B1 too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Eh I am pretty sure old Uncle Mike is no boy toy.... like Aria's bf, Mike should probably be Blair's longtime partner.

Correct me if I am wrong.

honestly,  I believe "Uncle Mike" as you call him,  is a hired gun just like 90% of the guys you've seen on RLC.  I don't think he is any different than the Chris' or the guy that showed up with Damira for a brief momemt in B3, or Nil for that matter.  just my opinion!

il y a 3 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

honestly,  I believe "Uncle Mike" as you call him,  is a hired gun just like 90% of the guys you've seen on RLC.  I don't think he is any different than the Chris' or the guy that showed up with Damira for a brief momemt in B3, or Nil for that matter.  just my opinion!

I call him Uncle Mike because he is probably the oldest dude I have seen so far on RLC's cams.

If he is a hired gun or a regular Tinder's date, then he would have give no shit about Blair & had his way with the other girls like the rest (IIRC he massaged a number of girls when he was at B4). And the fact that Loraine, probably Blair's closet friend on this project, knows him well, he is probably not just a hired gun.

And if I am Blair, I would not have "picked him" all the time but she still kept him for her visits.

But if someone has their social media accounts & know otherwise, then I am wrong.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

But if someone has their social media accounts & know otherwise, then I am wrong.

I'm not saying your wrong STM, i'm just telling you what I believe.  As for the Social Media thing, I don't believe 90% of what you see and read on there either.  Social Media sites are just a safe playground for people!!!

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I just hope he doesn't apear in cams,we already seem them to death,we need new rlc girls with their partners,not watching again Blair with Mickey again.

you can be sure Mike the pong man will return soon it's already planned by rlc like it was with rocco and megan

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1