B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #4

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you actually singing it your head now like I am lol...:biggrin:

Download Toto Africa and run it on loop in the background until "The Magical Mysterious Monica" falls asleep. Then it is back to work and back from La La Land.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

So does this Milena girl do anything? Seems like a tease and boring. Naga, I won't even mention your girl because I have seen her bates. I like Valerie out of the 3 recent returns.

I don't think she's 100% yet...she came in with a mask on...I'm sure she'll show us that she's a RLC superstar when she's better..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know about you guys, but I like to see ALL the girls interacting like this. It can only help with the chemistry of the place in the long run...😁

This is the 'real life' some are crying out for...I just wish I knew what the fuck they were saying..but they're having a laugh...😏

❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know about you guys, but I like to see ALL the girls interacting like this. It can only help with the chemistry of the place in the long run...😁

This is the 'real life' some are crying out for...I just wish I knew what the fuck they were saying..but they're having a laugh...😏

Yeah, I also think B4 is making Progress overall, but there's still so much missing. I'm curious how the new girls are doing. 

Do you think the three girls will have a real visits (and not just from one apartment to the next)?

• Like 1