Google Translate

On 9/21/2020 at 11:18 PM, masterchef56 said:

No sorry,don´t have that option

You don't have that option because you haven't got Google translate installed on your browser. Install that and all your problems will be solved, you then just highlight the text and a window will pop up with the translation.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

You don't have that option because you haven't got Google translate installed on your browser. Install that and all your problems will be solved, you then just highlight the text and a window will pop up with the translation.

The date of his post was September 21st.  Google Translate was not back on at that time.  It's likely fine for him now.

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The date of his post was September 21st.  Google Translate was not back on at that time.  It's likely fine for him now.

Lol oh ok, didnt realise it was that old, obviously was having a funny 5mins.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

English has disappeared from the pull-down menu.  Rest of languages are still there.  Wonder if this is an April Fool's thing.

NEVERMIND - i selected another language and then English became available and all is now hunky dory!  Weird, but easy fix.

10 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

English has disappeared from the pull-down menu.  Rest of languages are still there.  Wonder if this is an April Fool's thing.

NEVERMIND - i selected another language and then English became available and all is now hunky dory!  Weird, but easy fix.

If you right click on the text you get the 'translate to English' option...well I do anyway 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, hs6127 said:

English is the main language by default. Once you select another language then the English will appear. As far as I know that's the way it has always been.  I never use it as I have Translate this page in the right click of my menu options.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

English is the main language by default. Once you select another language then the English will appear. As far as I know that's the way it has always been.  I never use it as I have Translate this page in the right click of my menu options.

Well chrome did update to v100 yesterday and maybe it changed something.  I was always getting English and earlier today the French was en francaise.  Toggling the language did get it back to normal.

• Upvote 1