B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

41 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Monica and Milena just gave us interesting moments ... 01h40 ... More than what we are used to ... 

Unfortunately it was a totally fake show.  I would rather they did their normal nothing than to pretend to be into each other.  there are women on this site that genuinely enjoy each other and that is what I watch for.  This was a sham.  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think firewall said that perfectly:  "massage etc...nothing more".

One thing is clear to me, of all the cast in B4 only Valerie and maybe Holly have potential. In B2 it is only Aria and in B1 the only hope left is an open spot. RLC has fifteen girls listed for GOV. What a miserable result. 

Holly and Valerie had one session that they appeared to enjoy and then nothing.  I can't figure that out, Valerie is actually trying hard to have a "Mate" in her bed.  Holly was pretty free with Megan and once with Damira so what's the problem?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Holly and Valerie had one session that they appeared to enjoy and then nothing.  I can't figure that out, Valerie is actually trying hard to have a "Mate" in her bed.  Holly was pretty free with Megan and once with Damira so what's the problem?

I actually feel bad for Valerie. She thought Holly would be so much fun, But Holly was happy to go to her room and bate. Maybe it will change now.🤞

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I actually feel bad for Valerie. She thought Holly would be so much fun, But Holly was happy to go to her room and bate. Maybe it will change now.🤞

Yea if she goes to her room and bates Valerie will be right there to lend a helping hand.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I can't stand all these shows. Especially with B4 have so much space, no problem with noise over the night, now even more cameras. 

The protential is simply gigantic but RLC only comes up with these silly pseudo parties and show events every fucking day or week. Now they've even put the twins into this place. What the hell? The Twins have never brought even a little excitement to any apartment. 

Anyway, No matter if Holly has potential or not, all GOV is just a disappointment and also for the other apartments, RLC doesn't seem to have any real plans anymore. After all the month, since the shut down of all the russian Apartments, only Piper and Taylor was a good idea. The rest is warmed up or decoupled from life.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Holly has been in the final stages of her stay for quite a while now. She'll only be focused on the final cash grab before she walks out the door, and only Valerie is a viable "business partner" after all the soap opera bullshit that has gone on in that house. I'm okay with that, and wish Holly welcome back without the drama next time. Valerie definitely understands "it's just a show" better than the others.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy.Rlc sees this twins as big stars or something,i don't think twins gona move to twin room...they are putting them in best bedroom of b4..the big bedroom,what a big BS!

LOL  RLC has never made anyone a Star.   🤣

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I would love to be the 3rd pea..:biggrin:

More power to you!!  I'm glad to see you setting your sights so high!!!!

5 hours ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

true harley me dont like it too..that these girls have sex with the hairy asses boy..i hate them i cant not see how they act like they are the men..such real nerds...goofy and woofy and the shity dancers are really crap shit boys lowest off all hairy monkeys and shity company..

we agree and I bless you for saying what is on your mind regardless of the shit you are going to catch for saying it 🙂

5 hours ago, costa049 said:

That's super weird, because nothing has changed in the naming list (either in the house list or in the rooms list). They usually are fast in that matter, and even put the house UM when someone leaves or moves in 🤔

$100.00 says the house will go UM before the big event which happens in 22 hours and 37 mins.  Any takers???