Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I sympathise with you Ze as I often get the same thing on my phone and pc. Some vids show and play fine whilst others are half white and will not play. It's not an iPad problem but happens all the time. Yeah others may laugh and take the piss but it is a problem and I don't know why. The problem seems to vary as sometimes they are all ok. If you log out and then back in again they are often then ok maybe an internet funny due to loading the pages.

Indeed.Well it's a "sacrifice" most iPad,iPhone users are willing to do,in my opinion nothing beats iPad/Safari combo to surf the web,i could get a android tablet..but just isn't the same fluid,no brain experience.Thanks for the tips my friend.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,four,five years ago my iPad was a top of the line tablet..not anymore..not anymore😅.Have also a android phone(that usualy they run everything)but for internet using nothing beats the gold old iPad,well unless is video formats..then it kinda sucks lol.

This is about the top line stuff I can afford out of the Ipad & tablet range.😁

IPad

503d6591-c605-4cd3-9ac2-04da2902765e.jpg

Tablet

tablet2.jpg

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep,JEKA really needs to fix cam 3 big issue.Image is all messed up,blinking like crazy due to television be right above cam.PUT the television UNDER the cam please.

Nope he just has to throw the shitty cam model in the bin and use a proper cam 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Matches the awful apartment!

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeap a shoe box 😁🙈

Maybe but as they say size isn't always everything, if the cams were ok no one would give a shit about the interior design :biggrin:. Just an excuse for having a moan.