Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

2 hours ago, Dave27 said:

I take it you have noticed I have fucked up(new laptop/passwordย  issue) and I'm now a newbie.That was a test to see what is happening with my new status(I'm Rory Mcewan).However I'm hopeful that the fabulous,superb,truly wonderful Stone can reinstate me back to the real fucking idiot that I am.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I'm pretty sure @StnCld316ย can help you with this little issue, although even stncld can't work miracles with the fucking idiot part.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Joop said:

they are on CB and someone knows their cam name

for you and anyone else interested their CB address is as follows but the quality is a bit crap much like the apartment ones. Oh whoops i'm sounding like Jabs again lool (They are on now if interested)

CHATURBATE.COM

squirt [524 tokens left] we have a hot lesbian private show!tip 33 for win a prize/pvt open!tipmenu active!new #hot #girl #lesbian #boobs #ass #pussy #cum #squirt #young #c2c #naked

ย 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Kate is so sexy,she is camming and (thank god)moved to new red "sofa" were the cam is better quality and she blink the eye to VH users๐Ÿ˜Š.Think was the first time she did that..

Yeah i like both of them but Viki often comes across as a bit snooty and a bit of a stroppy bugger sometimes.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah i like both of them but Viki often comes across as a bit snooty and a bit of a stroppy bugger sometimes.

Alsoย like both,Kate is the more fit,killer legs,dimples in cheeks when she smiles right?In my opinion she is one of The sexiest woman's i seen in any cam site.

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2