B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Il motivo è semplice, la maggior parte delle ragazze è etero. Questo significa che, se vuoi vedere la vita privata, dovresti anche stare bene con alcuni ragazzi, perché fa parte della loro vita privata!

Se RLC lanciasse ragazze lesbiche o bi, sarebbe diverso, ma al momento no. 

Penso semplicemente che sia una cattiva idea, quando Ragazze come Milena o Moinca mantengono la loro vita sessuale in un hotel a Barcellona. Questo dovrebbe essere incluso in RLC. 

I don't care that the girls are straight or bisexual, I am a voyeur, I look at a woman in her intimacy, I don't look at the sex between couples, I don't get any excitement, in fact, sometimes I find it disgusting how some guys treat a girl,

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Well RLC will most likely lose 1million more subscribers as they must think people are dumb and stupid to pay that original price for this bullshit. What a joke.

A Million.  There lucky if they even have 300,000 Subscribers.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I don't care that the girls are straight or bisexual, I am a voyeur, I look at a woman in her intimacy, I don't look at the sex between couples, I don't get any excitement, in fact, sometimes I find it disgusting how some guys treat a girl,

The point is, that a woman in her intimacy, at least if she is hetero, normaly includes guys. I understand you have a problem with that, but that's your issue. 

But it really doesn't make any sense to let hetro girls pretend that they are into other girls. That's bullshit.

A solution to the problem would be if RLC cast real lesbians. Only I think this would become really difficult for all three GOV apartments. 

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's pretty simple, if you want real life look at the couples apartments, if you want a mix of real life and shows look at the Barca apts.

There are things the world doesn't need. One of them are fake shows on REAL LIFE CAM. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Today's complain: I'm disapointed that Holly was away for so long, and come home covered in more bruises. I'm always very disapointed when they choose to keep their wild life outside, instead of sharing it with us. But Holly has atleast shared more with us at other times. It is alot worse with Monica and Milena, who also spent nights/days away, and they still hide to masturbate. The only thing they do is stupid massage shows.

☹️👎

Remember the first time she fucked him and people on here were acting like babies because of the minor rough stuff he was doing back then? Maybe Holly would have been a little more inclined to keep it in house if it weren't for all babies calling them names, as I said during the first night that maybe she told him she actually LIKES the rough play.

As for Monica and Milena, they can both fuck off. Those two are as much of a boring joke as the twins and I have lost and and all faith that they will bring any thing of worth to B4 while they are here, just taking up space for actual girls who could potentially bring any sort of excitement here.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and all for the low low price of $45.00 a month....LMAO

and all for the low low price of $45.00 a month....LMAO

and all for the low low price of $45.00 a month...LMAO

some of us only pay $19.95 a month --don't need replay 😶

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Remember the first time she fucked him and people on here were acting like babies because of the minor rough stuff he was doing back then? Maybe Holly would have been a little more inclined to keep it in house if it weren't for all babies calling them names, as I said during the first night that maybe she told him she actually LIKES the rough play.

As for Monica and Milena, they can both fuck off. Those two are as much of a boring joke as the twins and I have lost and and all faith that they will bring any thing of worth to B4 while they are here, just taking up space for actual girls who could potentially bring any sort of excitement here.

Yes, i agree 100%.

Only, I don't think we should give up Holly and the guy. It's normal to also spend time somewhere else. There's a chance they'll be back in B4, too.

• Like 2