B5 COV Nelly & Bogdan, Piper & Taylor - General Topic 2020 #1

11 hours ago, maxfactor said:

So their shows are okay by your logic then?

No, I think the shows are also out of place in this apartment and this has been mentioned several times.

The only difference in this thraed is that there is no say that it's all normal and really part of their lives, like some people in GOV do all the time. I would also say that besides the shows that are unfortunately also increasing in non-GOV apartments we still got a good view into the life of the residents. 

When RLC finally finds its way back to REAL LIFE CAM, there are plenty of potential for real people, but the shows Girls have nothing to offer but shallow bullshit events. An example is the normal sex that Nelly and Bodgan are having right now. You won't find anything like that with the pseudo lesbian girls in GOV, because they are not really interested in each other but just want to have a show at prime time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

how you know it's their final show? they leave soon ?

They were packing the things in their travel cases so i tought was their final show,night.But they still in house,sadly they Gould be leaving soon.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They were packing the things in their travel cases so i tought was their final show,night.But they still in house,sadly they Gould be leaving soon.

four months it's already good, have some turnover with the couples is good also

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

and while I'm at it...they need to shit can all of B1, B2, and B4 and close those apartments as well.  hell, while i'm still at it, they just need to shutdown RLC!!!

Then what would you be able to complain about..😏

• Like 1