B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Il dit probablement parce qu'ils semblent s'amuser le plus à l'extérieur, puis à la maison, ils ne font presque rien et sont d'accord avec lui.Attendait qu'au moins Kristy fasse quelque chose, mais pas même ses ennuis, Alana fait exactement ce à quoi elle s'attend. .zéro.

D'accord parce que chez nous en France cette phrase signifie être pauvre sans argent et je ne suis pas certain que ses filles soient pauvres à ce point

Okay, because back home in France that phrase means being poor without money, and I’m not sure his daughters are that poor

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

D'accord parce que chez nous en France cette phrase signifie être pauvre sans argent et je ne suis pas certain que ses filles soient pauvres à ce point

Okay, because back home in France that phrase means being poor without money, and I’m not sure his daughters are that poor

No horries in that regard,they probably not rich but they seem ok in life.

8 hours ago, Noldus said:

Irma has now joined the fashionable 300 days club, with her 304 days

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Sofie 362
Nora 354
Gina 318
Irma 304
Danaya 258
Ilona 252
Blair 248
Lola 247
Stella 247
Naomi 243
Aria 237
Megan 236
Loraine 225
Polya 216
Jasmin 211
Nicole 209
Angelina 198

I hate to be the barer of bad news but I honestly think that nobody gives a rats ass 🙂

8 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

LOL these girls have everyone feeling sorry for them!  Everybody thinks these girls are poor but just read the forums and you will see just how poor they aren't.  These tenants have the best of everything so somehow I think you can leave poor out of the equation!!!  These girls are the most materialistic women I have ever seen....bar none!!