Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the faster we can contain it the faster we can go back to normality

Don't think you  can contain it now its past that point, just have to hope it burns itself out now.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the faster we can contain it the faster we can go back to normality

yes, just a example the big match of football of wednesday of the champion league between PSG and Dortumd will be play without supporters in the stade 😏

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

I was in a restaurant on Friday evening and innocently sneezed into my napkin, which brought the whole restaurant to a standstill! Was quite embarrassing really and I felt I had to spend the rest of the evening gesturing and laughing exuberantly to show to the other diners that no, I did not indeed have the flu or coronavirus!

We haven't been hit so hard yet in Sweden but cases are rising.

a chance you have not tried to fart 🤣

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Does anybody have any idea why Africa and South America are not that infected by corona while it just keeps spreading throughout Europe? The one person that has died in Africa was German!

if you don't make tests you can't detect infected people.

I said yesterday the Dow would be down between 2000 to 3000   I was close.  It was down by −2,013.76 (7.79%)

The USD has risen to $1.37 that's 3 cents more than Fridays close.  If the Dow falls another 2,000 Points tomorrow the USD will be $1.40 then that means we're heading for a recession.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I said yesterday the Dow would be down between 2000 to 3000   I was close.  It was down by −2,013.76 (7.79%)

The USD has risen to $1.37 that's 3 cents more than Fridays close.  If the Dow falls another 2,000 Points tomorrow the USD will be $1.40 then that means we're heading for a recession.

it's not the black friday but a black monday,  -8,39% for the CAC 40

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Does anybody have any idea why Africa and South America are not that infected by corona while it just keeps spreading throughout Europe? The one person that has died in Africa was German!

Because like every flu virus it can't survive in hot conditions

• Thanks 1