Hakeem General Chat Topic #2 2020 February

happyone

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I wonder if he told this girl about the cams and she's been recorded for the whole world to see. Hakeem has been dishonest with most telling them they don't work.  

As long as he brings the average long girls and fucks them(badly)people(some of them)will forgive the dude everything.The fact the lights are most of times turned of or very low lights when he receives them makes it obvious he still lying,deceiving to at least some of them.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hakeem..John..Robert..Yanai..Bogdan..Tibor..Ze...Carl..any dude having sex with a girl in Rlc gets top cams,don't see what is the merit lol.Same can be sayed when a girl bates..being Martina..Carla..Masha..Tina..Joanne..they will get top cams.

who are John or Johanne? 😁

otherwise I never said the opposite however I simply explain the fact that it is not new to see Hakeem being in top cam

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

who are John or Johanne? 😁

otherwise I never said the opposite however I simply explain the fact that it is not new to see Hakeem being in top cam

"Who are John or Johanne"..future Hakeem average fucks candidates to "wonderful" stds😂.

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hakeem..John..Robert..Yanai..Bogdan..Tibor..Ze...Carl..any dude having sex with a girl in Rlc gets top cams,don't see what is the merit lol.Same can be sayed when a girl bates..being Martina..Carla..Masha..Tina..Joanne..they will get top cams.

LMAO! Something you want to tell us Ze?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

As long as he brings the average long girls and fucks them(badly)people(some of them)will forgive the dude everything.The fact the lights are most of times turned of or very low lights when he receives them makes it obvious he still lying,deceiving to at least some of them.

He becomes a liability to RLC for pulling such a move.  All any of those girls has to see is a Video of themselves sprawled out all over the Internet and RLC will be up the creek without a paddle.  It would sure spell the end of RLC which would not be a bad thing if it did happen.  This forum would still move along without them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He becomes a liability to RLC for pulling such a move.  All any of those girls has to see is a Video of themselves sprawled out all over the Internet and RLC will be up the creek without a paddle.  It would sure spell the end of RLC which would not be a bad thing if it did happen.  This forum would still move along without them.

That is why I can promise you that each and every girl that sets foot in this apartment, knows all about the cameras and what they are for.  RLC would never allow this to happen and they have access to every "pure" video that has ever happened in every apartment with good sound to monitor as well.  RLC is not going to take a chance on Hakeem that would put an end to their site forever.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes this relationship is definitely serious now. They're starting to look like a real married couple...😏

Madame Red part 4 i think.. but he hasn't rested his weapon all weekend so if she gets a rise outta him....she's good.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I wonder if he told this girl about the cams and she's been recorded for the whole world to see. Hakeem has been dishonest with most telling them they don't work.  

Hakeem ;

Image result for pinocchio growing nose gifLadies Ladies I have to tell you that the cams do actually work they record for safety and den they are erased after 24 hours don't worry its all ok, I am telling you the truth

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is why I can promise you that each and every girl that sets foot in this apartment, knows all about the cameras and what they are for.  RLC would never allow this to happen and they have access to every "pure" video that has ever happened in every apartment with good sound to monitor as well.  RLC is not going to take a chance on Hakeem that would put an end to their site forever.

In this case, tell me why some are intrigued by the cameras and ask him questions about them?
Tell me also why it seems like for many girls it's just the first time they meet?
I don't think they are such good actors ^^

I think you really have to make a difference between RLC and what participants can do
Hakeem is free to meet lots of girls, he is free to fuck them one by one until he has fucked all the women in the city of Prague :biggrin:
The guys from RLC see the same thing as we do and it's up to them to take responsibility for everything that their participants can do, there may one day be a backlash like the loss of apartments in Russia  😞, but this is not the problem of premium members
We pay to see things, we see things, we might as well profit from it even if it is not very moral