Ada & Alan (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, squish said:

I could be wrong (and doubtless @thedbear will correct me) but I think it is George's birthday on 6th October. That would be a good date to base a re-launch on but I hope we don't have to wait that long.

Got this 2 days ago so I'm not very optimistic about the return of Alans playboy mansion anymore.. Emily & Kira, Sina & Jules was included in my question to when/if they'd come back.

2f683c95c0a5601cc6b40062a220fa08.png

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Failscream said:

Got this 2 days ago so I'm not very optimistic about the return of Alans playboy mansion anymore.. Emily & Kira, Sina & Jules was included in my question to when/if they'd come back.

2f683c95c0a5601cc6b40062a220fa08.png

Thanks. Not very reassuring is it. Last I heard from Hugo was that George was looking into it but that was some weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I won't mind seeing Ada back but also happy about new faces 😉

Now that S&J are back I am more hopeful than I was that the others will return. Quite apart from the pandemic I suspect cost is an issue, just as it is here, in renting a flat. Perhaps George wanted to spread the cash flow requirement out a bit.

11 hours ago, Robwin said:

Are things that bad on VH right now that people are relying on the old one's being brought back?

Camgirls, sleepers, or vaginas turned towards the cam for tease.. Is what you can choose from today. With occasional exceptions ofcourse. 😁

And yet here I am, just paid for 3 months, being a part of the problem..

• Haha 1

On 9/20/2020 at 2:13 PM, Robwin said:

Are things that bad on VH right now that people are relying on the old one's being brought back?

Haven't you already answered your own question, obviously for you it is bad because you stopped your sub again.😋

• Haha 2

On 9/21/2020 at 1:52 AM, Failscream said:

Camgirls, sleepers, or vaginas turned towards the cam for tease.. Is what you can choose from today. With occasional exceptions ofcourse. 😁

And yet here I am, just paid for 3 months, being a part of the problem..

I am sure @groomy would agree.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...