Ada & Alan (2020) Part #1

8 hours ago, squish said:

Sadly I think Nina has moved on now. I think Alan could find another girl. he does after all have er certain qualities.

The only certain quality he has is his dick.  Other than that he has not much going for him. I have watched on numerous occasions of happenings in the living room from the free cams and he acts a bit immature at times. That's my opinion of him whereas someone else might see it differently.   

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Still dinny git whit Peter's aw aboot😟

Stncld usually calls wankers Peter Pumper, so when he said Alan was going to take matters into his own hands without any girls,  I was suggesting that Alan is then a walker and should be known as Peter. C'mon Dave keep up son.😁

thephizzogs GIF by Phizz

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Just In said:

Stncld usually calls wankers Peter Pumper, so when he said Alan was going to take matters into his own hands without any girls,  I was suggesting that Alan is then a walker and should be known as Peter. C'mon Dave keep up son.😁

thephizzogs GIF by Phizz

Ok JB you got me pal 😁👍

Re "walker":P.S Never be afraid to use the edit function👍

Proofread and edit if required is miles better than a Rob👍

I've got a sneaking feeling that last statement will come back and seriously bite me in the bum😁but hey ho who gives a shit pal.😁👍

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Ok JB you got me pal 😁👍

I've got a sneaking feeling that last statement will come back and seriously bite me in the bum😁but hey ho who gives a shit pal.😁👍

Reading isn't really my strong suit, it's better to wait on the movie. Plus if I got it correct first time then you'd be be out of a job. 😃

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Ok JB you got me pal 😁👍

Give you a pass on that pal as no doubt i will have plenty of other opportunities to come :biggrin:

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

It's been over 4 months now since Saint George's empire went offline. We now know that George it striving to re-launch the remaining apartments. I can only think that he is looking to his VH income to balance his outlay especially in the form of deposits for leases at a time when the entertainment business is taking a hit, just as ours is. I wish him well. 

• Like 1