🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🦡 🦝 🧑 🧑🦱 🏍️

Bonjour

Bonsoir

Bonjour les filles leora et Malia

🌞 🌛 🐈 😃 😉 😘

Alors FILIPE les filles ne se sont toujours pas mangé le gazon

normal la pelouse est tondue AHAH

gw8m.jpg

hoje eu não falo, é o aniversário do meu coraçãozinho.
O dia não será longo o suficiente para cobri-la com beijos
voce bem amigo

• Thanks 1

AHAH Eu ainda não tenho filhos e este pequeno coração é 85B, é meu amor AHAH
oi

il y a 11 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Félicitations 🎂

Fille d'Albert  🗼  👩

🐈 😃 😉 😘

• Thanks 1

Well after last night I think we can say safely that unless Malia is very innocent she knows what Leora is up to in her room when the door is closed.  Leora's orgasm happened to coincide with a break in the music on the TV, and her moans were clearly audible on all 3 Living Room Cams.  No visible reaction from Malia though.

• Like 2

On 4/4/2020 at 5:18 PM, jimbo4 said:

What people rave about nowadays would not have raised a mention before Malia arrived, that’s how far this show has deteriorated in the short term.
Malia lurches from room to room as directed and has as much sex appeal as a stick insect, whereas in the day Leora was the trend setter, she is no better or worse than the others now.

No living room, kitchen, guest room, balcony....all assets surrendered for what? To pretend that something may happen one day and keep the bucks rolling in from those that are addicted..

She is the ultimate tease...nothing more, and certainly now no different than anyone else in the business..

Leora has had her day and should have moved on years ago. Both her and RLC are just clutching at straws and no new ideas. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Leora has had her day and should have moved on years ago. Both her and RLC are just clutching at straws and no new ideas. 

I wouldn’t go so far as to say she has had her day, although from my perspective the introduction of Malia has been a regressive step...But of course that’s just my opinion, different strokes for different folks...When she first arrived in Prague she was in good form, experimenting in every room, using her imagination, creating illusions and situations that were more in the viewers minds eye than factual..but it worked.

But since the arrival of Malia, things have become very predictable and borderline boring, something has to give somewhere in my opinion, either Malia should leave or they should think of other ways of entertaining the viewers.

I fully realise that this is just my opinion, but from my perspective it’s an honest one. Its going to be torn to shreds by the die hards, who’s opinions are equally as valid as mine and duly respected by myself, and the newbies who have nothing to compare her present day with her past..

She’s probably got another couple of years left in her, possibly longer as long as she gives up the chocolate bars and other shit she throws down her throat...but as ever, anything is possible with Leora...I wouldn’t discount anything..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

Bueno, después de anoche, creo que podemos decir con seguridad que, a menos que Malia sea muy inocente, ella sabe lo que Leora está haciendo en su habitación cuando la puerta está cerrada. El orgasmo de Leora coincidió con un descanso en la música en la televisión, y sus gemidos fueron claramente audibles en las 3 cámaras de la sala de estar. Sin embargo, no hay reacción visible de Malia.

quien piense que malia no sabe lo que hace leora en su cuarto es como un niño de 6 años jajajaja

Whoever thinks malia doesn't know what leora is doing in her room is like a 6-year-old boy hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

quien piense que malia no sabe lo que hace leora en su cuarto es como un niño de 6 años jajajaja

Chiunque pensi che la malia non sappia cosa sta facendo Leora nella sua stanza è come un bambino di 6 anni hahahaha

I agree with you .... in my opinion Malia knows what Leora does even before Leora moves to Prague .... when Malia decided to join the RLC project she knew she would have to give Leora private moments to do her shows to his fans

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I wouldn’t go so far as to say she has had her day, although from my perspective the introduction of Malia has been a regressive step...But of course that’s just my opinion, different strokes for different folks...When she first arrived in Prague she was in good form, experimenting in every room, using her imagination, creating illusions and situations that were more in the viewers minds eye than factual..but it worked.

But since the arrival of Malia, things have become very predictable and borderline boring, something has to give somewhere in my opinion, either Malia should leave or they should think of other ways of entertaining the viewers.

I fully realise that this is just my opinion, but from my perspective it’s an honest one. Its going to be torn to shreds by the die hards, who’s opinions are equally as valid as mine and duly respected by myself, and the newbies who have nothing to compare her present day with her past..

She’s probably got another couple of years left in her, possibly longer as long as she gives up the chocolate bars and other shit she throws down her throat...but as ever, anything is possible with Leora...I wouldn’t discount anything..

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's what forums are about. Personally the over performing and playing to the cameras just got pathetic looking and just made you want to laugh and move on. The whole Malia addition is just to gain subscribers and give the "will they, won't they" scenario. But as they say whatever floats your boat. 

• Like 2